We are beating Auburn | Page 4 | The Boneyard

We are beating Auburn

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
You're not going to respond so I don't know why I bother, but what do you suggest? Everyone come on here and post about how we're going to get blown out every game? What does that achieve?

I'll get excited before every UConn game whether KO is coaching the team or someone new is. Nobody here controls whether KO remains the coach or not, and choosing to root for the team to win has zero effect on the program. Zero.
Coaches of happy and satisfied/complacent head coaches don't get fired.

AD expectations reflect fan base expectations. If you don't understand something so simple don't bother replying back.

Reaction Score

AD expectations reflect fan base expectations. If you don't understand something so simple don't bother replying back.
And clearly this entire fan base (including me) wants KO gone after the season. But you're not going to convince me the way to achieve that is by not rooting for the team to win every game

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

As always, you overrate your own importance incredibly.

Then again, you've posted that think university presidents answer to their "constituents" when they make Conference Realignment-related decisions. So I think it's clear that you have very little knowledge of collegiate athletics administration.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Oh and @Paesano , I am disappointed and that was not acceptable by any stretch of the imagination. Probably even worse than Arkansas, which I didn’t think possible.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
No he is a butthurt babbling millennial. They ruined UConn sports more than the AAC or Diaco.
We won’t see him again for a while. He’s out telling grade school kids there’s no Santa now so they can return to a more reality-based discussion.

Last edited:

BUConn10

Reaction Score
The usual crowd of losers just patting each other on the back and liking posts instead of doing what they actually know best, stuffing their face with Arby's or some other dumb joke we keep up to dull the pain here since there's no actual basketball to talk about.

Best part is I can almost smell Stairmaster's stink lurking around between these comment boxes on ignore.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly for the casual fan out there 8893 is wearing the red white and blue boxers and he is AKA Rocky:

The WINNER is 8893! Great fight BU! Hopefully you get the rematch!

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Quite frankly for the casual fan out there 8893 is wearing the red white and blue boxers and he is AKA Rocky:

The WINNER is 8893! Great fight BU! Hopefully you get the rematch!

I don't fight fragile old men, I just laugh at them from my computer screen.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Little known fact: if BUconn calls you a loser, your BY cred shoots up by a factor of ten.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I don't fight fragile old men, I just laugh at them from my computer screen.
Is that what you say every time you get your ass beat?

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Is that what you say every time you get your ass beat?
Good one gramps.

I think I heard they are serving tapioca in the leisure room if you are interested.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Good one gramps.

I think I heard they are serving tapioca in the leisure room if you are interested.
You’re on a roll. Please keep it up. You are acquitting yourself so well. Good to see that BU still exudes class and strength.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You’re on a roll. Please keep it up. You are acquitting yourself so well. Good to see that BU still exudes class and strength.

Listen Gramps.

This is all your fault.

Put down the jitterbug and do us all a favor and expire.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Listen Gramps.

This is all your fault.

Put down the jitterbug and do us all a favor and expire.

Charleston not jitterbug

Reaction Score
I was wrong.
Sorry man. I don't want this to continue either but it is ugly right now. In a way, the inconsistency is more concerning than the level of play itself. And I will admit, the same inconsistency existed in Calhoun's bad teams too. It just didn't stay this bad for this long. Hell, I don't know, maybe if Gilbert comes back and Wilson joins the team things will turn around. Problem is, expectations will also go up. If we add two players like that, a little better won't cut it.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
And if they lose? Will you be disappointed? If not, why not? Your expectation is based on something so, if they fail, then it must mean the basis for your expectation was wrong. Right? Or are we saying that every game is a win-win? If they win, it is good. If they lose, it is ok. Is there a scenario you deem not ok? If so, what does that look like?
It's rare to see the Socratic method used in a basketball thread, but I'm liking it.

Reaction Score
A turnover after a timeout wasn’t Ollie doing I saw a pretty pay drawn up n Cobb botched it with a walk 1 step from the basket n he was wide open ... chalk another one but what I did take from this disaster was kwintin Williams dude looked like he wants to play n fight for his time on the court .. hopefully Ollie was pleased with him n get him in the game flow early cuz we need his motor

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom