We’re all pulling for Villanova right!? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

We’re all pulling for Villanova right!?

Reaction Score
Scary thing is that Nova was the cream of the BE crop and KU seemed to have handled them with no problem at all. Game was never in doubt.

Reaction Score
Either conference mates being successful is good for UConn, and any team for that matter, or it isn't. I am not going to hire an interpreter to figure out what you are saying.
Interpreter isn't needed because there isn't much that's gonna help your lack of reading comprehension, you've been at this for over a decade and still lagging behind your peers, you're just a little "special".

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Gotta go change my shirt. KU blue is too close to Duke blue. The mojo can’t be allowed to spill over.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Can someone please frame this post and send a link to Friar so he can see it?

This might be the single least self aware statement in the history of the internet, if not mankind.

I know what Friar and GO are going to say before they say it. I am never misrepresenting their posts.

Reaction Score
Now...Duke and UNC should be emotionally exhausted after the next game...while Kansas waits in the wings.

Reaction Score
Scary thing is that Nova was the cream of the BE crop and KU seemed to have handled them with no problem at all. Game was never in doubt.

Not having Moore didn't help, although I doubt they would have won with him tonight anyways. KU looks too strong.

Reaction Score
Not having Moore didn't help, although I doubt they would have won with him tonight anyways. KU looks too strong.
Hard to say. They clearly couldn't deal with McCormack at all but Nova's ball movement suffered greatly without Moore. That's 15 pts. off the board with no replacement, they have no depth.

Moore is also Nova's best defender and maybe would've had a say in Agbaji's performance.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Now...Duke and UNC should be emotionally exhausted after the next game...while Kansas waits in the wings.
That’s what my coach friend said. Told me he picked KU for that reason.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Yeah that looked weirdly similar to novas game against Baylor earlier this season with the exception of nova not being completely brutal offensively. That game was a few breaks from being a blowout.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Plus, while both KU and Nova would tie UConn in titles, Self would not tie Calhoun, but Wright would.
Wright already tied JC in FFs. If he coaches to age 70, excellent chance he passes JC in D1 wins. I'm assuming there's another title in there. Man is a great coach. Hurley needs to step it up.

Reaction Score
Yeah that looked weirdly similar to novas game against Baylor earlier this season with the exception of nova not being completely brutal offensively. That game was a few breaks from being a blowout.
And both times against Marquette.

Reaction Score
The boost they get from Moore's defense would have helped a ton. McCormack was a mismatch no matter what but I don't think KU shoots 60% from 3 if Moore plays

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The boost they get from Moore's defense would have helped a ton. McCormack was a mismatch no matter what but I don't think KU shoots 60% from 3 if Moore plays

Welp, we'll never know.

Reaction Score
Their second best player went down a week ago.

This would be like us without Cole or Sanogo.

Reaction Score
I think there is a fair amount of fear that Nova passed us with another NC informing the rooting for KU

They didn’t, but still got to a final four which is indeed good for the conference

But also yes KU has the best shot at beating Puke if they beat UNC

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
massive W for my future conference (Big 12 -- power league) over the uconn fightin' ollies current and future conference (big east -- mid major).
You realize everyone at KU is hoping to win a NC to gain an invite to the Big Ten that is starving for one?

Reaction Score
I don't worry about that as much anymore. I think the Big East is perfectly suited to co-exist at a high level with the other major conferences. There is enough talent out there to recruit well. Another thing is that the Big East is the only league with a stronghold of the Northeast which is a region traditionally weak in College football (at least post IVY league dominance). In other words - Rutgers, BC and Syracuse are not enough to capture the entire Northeast region.
Schools will start shelling out major $$$ soon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom