WBCA Position Awards: Vote for KLS, Pheesa, Kia, Gabby | The Boneyard

WBCA Position Awards: Vote for KLS, Pheesa, Kia, Gabby

Mister2

Looking for Mister1
Reaction Score
The 5 finalists for each of the 5 WBCA's position awards are now set, and UCONN has 4 finalists:

KLS for Ann Meyers Drysdale (SG)
Pheesa for Katrina McClain (PF)
Kia for Nancy Lieberman (PG)
Gabby for Cheryl Miller (SF)

Please remember to vote and vote often (in case duplicate votes count). Voting period is March 2-23.

Hoophall Awards

Reaction Score
this needs to be pinned to the top of the page!!!

The system requires you to input an EMAIL and then sends you an email to "Validate" your vote... and I'm sure the "Email" is the "record" that you voted each day, thus deleting cookies or what ever probably won't work so that more than one vote can be done each day. In my case, I voted using my email, and then using my wife's email.

Reaction Score
I voted on 2 personal emails and my work email. They make you vote for all 5 categories, so I'm rotating through the centers as I vote, as I have no favorite among them.

Mister2

Looking for Mister1
Reaction Score
I'm going to periodically remind people to vote, as we need to sweep all 4 awards, especially in view of the fact that this is the inaugural year of the Ann Meyers Drysdale, Katrina McClain, and Cheryl Miller awards. UCONN won the inaugural Nancy Lieberman award back in 2000 by Sue.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I voted on mine and my wife's account. Might even use my son's but I'll be a good father and ask permission.

Reaction Score
Vote Every Day... use as many Emails as you have (your's, your spouses', work emails, kids, etc.)... For the Vote to Count the Email sent by the system to the email used had to be "validated" in the email used . So, you can't make up emails, or use accounts you don't have access to so you can do the "validation".

Reaction Score
If you have a gmail acct, Gmail allows you to insert a ‘.’ anywhere in your email address before the ‘@‘ and it will still arrive at your inbox but to whatever site to use them, they will all look like different email addresses since the ‘.’ can be moved around to create unique email addresses.

Reaction Score
If you have a gmail acct, Gmail allows you to insert a ‘.’ anywhere in your email address before the ‘@‘ and it will still arrive at your inbox but to whatever site to use them, they will all look like different email addresses since the ‘.’ can be moved around to create unique email addresses.
this does work...but you can't start the address with the period... or have it immediately before the @ sign. Other than that, I was able to put in 6 more times.

Reaction Score
Great advice!

Who is everyone voting for Center?

Anyway, VOTE for our UConn players here!

Hoophall Awards

Last edited:

Mister2

Looking for Mister1
Reaction Score
Please remember to vote for these singing huskies!!!

kls.jpg

Reaction Score
PLEASE ADMINS... Pin this to the top of the board so BY'ers see it first thing each day.

BY'ers... PLEASE VOTE EVERY DAY using an many Email addresses as you have access to. Although the fan vote only counts a small percent toward the final award, every little bit helps and makes sure our gals are properly recognized for all they do to bring us the best basketball they can.

Reaction Score
PLEASE Boneyard Members... Continue to VOTE... Every Day, on every Email address you have access to.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Just cast my votes for Today. Hope you vote as well. Our players worked hard this year.

I also voted for Kalani Brown for the Lisa Leslie award.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just cast my votes for Today. Hope you vote as well. Our players worked hard this year.

I also voted for Kalani Brown for the Lisa Leslie award.

Got my votes in. I went for Aja Wilson for LL award.

Reaction Score
Push to the Top!!!

This Thread with the link to the voting site was nearly off the first page of the BY... I know people can search for it if they remember to...and remember the title... This needs to be PINNED to the Top... as the "Vote for Gabby" for the Senior CLASS Award has been for the past several week... That will keep it visible and easily accessible for BYers to vote each day...a constant reminder can't hurt.

PLEASE...

Reaction Score
When you bump the thread, make it easy by posting the link.

VOTE HERE: Hoophall Awards

If you have more than one e-mail address, remember you can vote once a day on each of your e-mail addresses.

Reaction Score
When you bump the thread, make it easy by posting the link.

VOTE HERE: Hoophall Awards

If you have more than one e-mail address, remember you can vote once a day on each of your e-mail addresses.
Thank You for the suggestion...but if it could be pinned, there would be no need to bump

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom