WBCA Position Awards: Vote for KLS, Pheesa, Kia, Gabby | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WBCA Position Awards: Vote for KLS, Pheesa, Kia, Gabby

Reaction Score
Greeting All... We need to do what we can to help our Huskies win these awards...

keep voting... and if you think the thread with the voting link is sliding too far down the page, please add a comment and bump it to the top...

Hoophall Awards

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Administrators CAN WE GET THIS POSTED AT THE TOP below Gabby's vote thread. That way we don't have to go looking for it everyday and fellow BYers will see it right away.

Reaction Score
Greetings Fellow BoneYarders. Our Huskies have successfully completed their 1st two goals of the season, (1) Win the American Conference Regular Season Championship, and (2) Win the American Conference Tournament. I'm sure there are some other goals they have successfully completed (a) Undefeated Season (b) #1 ranking, and a likely #1 Seeding in the National Championship Tournament. They have given us a lot of good basketball to watch and enjoy, along with things for people to "complain" about here on the BY. They have survived nagging injuries to some key players and growing "pains" by others...and through it all they have succeeded. We're all pulling and cheering for them to complete the biggest goal of them all and bring #12 back to Storrs.

It's OUR TURN to Thank Them for the great season. One key way we can do that is to help them earn individual recognition by position in the WBCA Naismith Position Awards. SO...PLEASE VOTE Every Day from every Email address you have access to. Here's the Link: Hoophall Awards

You will see this thread "Bumped" up in the first page of the BY by a few of us. Our goal is to keep this "in sight and in mind" as a reminder to ya'll to VOTE every day, on every email address you have. If I recall correctly, Voting ends on March 23rd. Let's do what we can to support our Huskies!!!

Last edited:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Please vote for the Core Four, they have 6,000+ points and deserve our thanks by voting on as many email addresses that you have.

Hoophall Awards

Reaction Score
OK - time to vote with each of your e-mail addresses today:

Hoophall Awards

Remember your vote doesn’t count until they e-mail you back and you open that e-mail and click the link. One of my e-mail addresses was putting their return mail in my junk box, so look there if you’re not getting an e-mail back from the Hall of Fame.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Would be great to tack this at the top like we have for the other Gabby voting award (CLASS award)...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom