WBCA Div 1 Coach of the Year Finalists | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WBCA Div 1 Coach of the Year Finalists

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Agreed about Oregon.

Notre Dame only loses Westbeld and Nelson (and Thompson, who's missed the second half of the season anyway). They get back Turner and Johnson and Vaughn. They will be very good.

Baylor will be very tough as well. They only lose Wallace and Cohen, and they landed a killer recruiting class.

Louisville only loses Hines-Allen, which is a big loss, but I expect them to be tough again.

Not as sure about Texas, who loses Atkins and McCarty. Higgs will be great next year, and hopefully Holmes will take a leap, but beyond that it's pretty unclear who will lead.

upload_2018-3-23_6-5-9.jpeg

Reaction Score
What I'm really surprised about, they say there's about 60% men coaching in the Women's game but only 20% on this list? :(

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I'm surprised Wes Moore from NC State didn't warrant a mention. Most prognosticators expected a mediocre season for the Wolfpack Women but this year's squad, after losing 4 starters from last year's team, put together one of the finest regular seasons in NC State history and advanced to the Sweet 16.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised Wes Moore from NC State didn't warrant a mention. Most prognosticators expected a mediocre season for the Wolfpack Women but this year's squad, after losing 4 starters from last year's team, put together one of the finest regular seasons in NC State history and advanced to the Sweet 16.
Welcome to the "I am surprised" Club. The whole thing is nuts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom