Way-Too-Early Top 25 | The Boneyard

Way-Too-Early Top 25

Reaction Score
Not even a mention for UConn.

Villanova, no returning talent, but because the have Jay Wright they were ranked. Lol
We shouldn’t be ranked yet. We have huge question marks in our back court and will be relying on freshman in other areas

Reaction Score
I think Hurley will massage this group into being top 25 caliber by the start of the season but there’s no reason we should be ranked there right now

Reaction Score

Villanova, no returning talent, but because the have Jay Wright they were ranked. Lol
You don't typically get a lot of hype when you lose first round to a 12 seed and don't have a monster team coming back or have a couple McD's all-Americans coming in. Not having a point guard on the roster currently doesn't help with hype either.

Reaction Score
Villanova's potential returning or new players:
#20 Cam Whitmore
#44 Mark Armstrong
#100 Brendan Hausen
#55 Jordan Longino
#98 Nnanna Njoku
#44 Trey Patterson
#17 Bryan Antoine
#57 Justin Moore
#71 Eric Dixon
#53 Brandon Slater

But sure, 10 9 top 100 guys is no talent.

Reaction Score
Villanova's potential returning or new players:
#20 Cam Whitmore
#44 Mark Armstrong
#100 Brendan Hausen
#55 Jordan Longino
#98 Nnanna Njoku
#44 Trey Patterson
#17 Bryan Antoine
#57 Justin Moore
#71 Eric Dixon
#53 Brandon Slater

But sure, 10 9 top 100 guys is no talent.
They'll have a lot of talent like they always do but losing Justin Moore is huge. Whitmore is a stud, one of the absolute best talents in the class but filling Gillespie's shoes will he tough, wonder if Brizzi will be ready to run point.

Reaction Score
I am very excited about the squad we have coming back, but Top 10 feels crazy at this point.

I am hoping our high expectations can help us land a transfer like Will Richard and a backup post like Fredrick King. We are a quality guard and a backup big away from a really special team.

Reaction Score
I am very excited about the squad we have coming back, but Top 10 feels crazy at this point.

I am hoping our high expectations can help us land a transfer like Will Richard and a backup post like Fredrick King. We are a quality guard and a backup big away from a really special team.
Your core 4 is as good as it gets, it's all about bringing in the pieces around them as you pointed out.

Reaction Score

It helps to have a plus- coach

Reaction Score
In the era of the portal and infinite eligibility, these are impossible to do. I know it's harmless speculation, but when basically every D-1 player has to be re-recruited every off-season, you're better off just keeping a log of every potential returnee from noteworthy teams and highlighting them once they're confirmed back. These ranking are going to be determined in real-time over the next month or so.

(For example, if UConn signs Posh Alexander, they probably jump into at least the top 25)

Reaction Score
In the era of the portal and infinite eligibility, these are impossible to do. I know it's harmless speculation, but when basically every D-1 player has to be re-recruited every off-season, you're better off just keeping a log of every potential returnee from noteworthy teams and highlighting them once they're confirmed back. These ranking are going to be determined in real-time over the next month or so.

(For example, if UConn signs Posh Alexander, they probably jump into at least the top 25)
i thought kids couldnt change schools within conference?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Why would we be ranked? Nova just came off a final four and they have Wright. Of course they’d be ranked

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom