Way too early thoughts on AAC rerank | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Way too early thoughts on AAC rerank

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
we've had too many guys in and out with injuries all off season.

brannen is literally still trying to figure out where to play certain guys and the rotations he wants to use.

we've got a tough stretch coming up: at Xavier, Tennessee and neutral vs Iowa. Also Vermont & Colgate is mixed in there.

I'll judge out at-large chances after this stretch of 5 games. If we go 4-1 or 5-0 we got a good chance. 3-2 is meh and anything less is dead in the water

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
we've had too many guys in and out with injuries all off season.

brannen is literally still trying to figure out where to play certain guys and the rotations he wants to use.

we've got a tough stretch coming up: at Xavier, Tennessee and neutral vs Iowa. Also Vermont & Colgate is mixed in there.

I'll judge out at-large chances after this stretch of 5 games. If we go 4-1 or 5-0 we got a good chance. 3-2 is meh and anything less is dead in the water
Anything to the toxic connotation?
Everything I hear about the new coach doesn't jive with that at all
I saw Cinci a few times this year and the D looks tough

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Anything to the toxic connotation?
Everything I hear about the new coach doesn't jive with that at all
I saw Cinci a few times this year and the D looks tough
mick let jarron get away with a lot. like giving low effort in practice,etc. the typical star player treatment.

john is one of those coaches that is crazy neurotic about practice and wont stand for it.

so there was some tension early on. seems like things are trending in the right direction now.

the team definitely didnt look like they were having much fun in the virgin islands. so i guess thats where the report is stemming from?

winning generally is a cure for a lot. so if they get on track it'll be fine.

Reaction Score
I picked up the second half of that Unlv game the other night and they were about as good defensively as you could be until the last minute of the game and some turnovers put Unlv in a position to come back. If he had issues motivating guys he evidently rectified the situation in the second half as they played possessed. I think they were down quite a bit at half.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
East Carolina is down 14 to Coppin State..I can’t wait to leave this conference

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member