Waters short read | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Waters short read

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Good point! This kid has NEVER ONCE said he had even a remote interest in playing for us. He's the player that bolts Connecticut and people forget about as we cut down the nets. LSU & Western Kentucky have .000 chance of winning anything. When players that are ultra talented weigh factors, I wonder why they don't think about the actual probabilities/possibilities of going to the dance, making a deep run and maybe even grabbing a ring. Having won FOUR (count 'em) 4 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS since 1999, that puts us in a league by ourselves. My ass is going to be in the seats no matter what this kid does. If he goes elsewhere then it's just another one for me to despise and hope for their failure. There have been far too many that make me happy in just that way. If he comes to Storrs, he is an instant BRO!#FAM#MYMAN#RARE#UCONNLUV. In any event Waters has shown NO interest in staying home, he's no CHRIS SMITH! If the kid mentioned UConn once, then I might follow his selection process. Right now it's a complete and utter waste of time, he's going somewhere to lose. Meanwhile on the legitimate recruiting front; God only knows what we are filling wallets for. I'm all about giving people time to excel, but listening to the recruiting guru talk, you don't get a real warm & fuzzy about the future if he's the face of the program. I hope KO is still front & center on the trail. Many NBA players and coaches have his back. Dwayne Wade just said if he was starting college he'd be at UConn because of Ollie. The new guy is a big I,I,I,me,me,me guy. Every interview he does is an I love me interview. He is insistent upon telling everyone that will listen about his history of success and his keen eye for talent, but last I looked, Washington is not a program that could ever be used in the same breath as UConn. His claim to fame is the kid Fultz and I find it telling that he is riding the coattails of a kid that is a top draft pick. I guess it's stepping in sh--, but the look at me puffery doesn't translate to W's. So he's been on the job long enough with the tab that he is this great recruiter but to date he hasn't done anything for us in a what have you done for me lately profession. Tough crowd? Yeah, all of us that come here have the highest expectations, save the trolls from the #uconnwannabes#wishtheywereus that hang around the boneyard hoping that some of us will rub off on them bwahahaha!!!!
Sorry if I offended anyone with my slight but truthful rant.#imnotreallysorryhaha. Show me the nuther stuff Ralph or please move on. Thank you!

No chance I read that, but damned if I didn't like it!

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Why do you have that feeling? Is he a football fan? That's not a basketball school. Not saying you're wrong because I don't understand why or how these guys are making their decisions these days. I do know that UConn doesn't appear to be on his radar even though he is on yours and nearly the entire boneyard ha. I am absolutely confused as to why we are not a no brainer, but I apparently don't know sh-- ha! I'll take who we have, plus a few K Free type ballers that leave it on the hardwood.
Not that LSU is even remotely a good choice IMO. But I don't get the feeling he want to play at uconn. I honestly believe JA AG and vital scare him.

Reaction Score
Not that LSU is even remotely a good choice IMO. But I don't get the feeling he want to play at UConn. I honestly believe JA AG and vital scare him.
Haha no doubt because they are ALL better than him ha! GO HUSKIES!#DRIVE45

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Haha no doubt because they are ALL better than him ha! GO HUSKIES!#DRIVE45
It took me a second to decipher that hashtag. I was like "Drive 45? I was behind this on the turnpike last week!"

Reaction Score
It took me a second to decipher that hashtag. I was like "Drive 45? I was behind this ****** on the turnpike last week!"
Ha I was wondering how long it would take the husky super fans to figure out the #drive45! However, given the superior IQ's of us husky faithful I knew it would be done. GO HUSKIES!! They starred your comment about what you were behind on the turnpike and even with my Mensa status I can't figure that out. Try it again brotato chip!

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Having eaten at the three places dozens of times each, I definitely think Modern is a step behind Sally's and Pepe's.
I agree.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It's OK, we need casual pizza fans like you.
In all seriousness, you come to Bufalina and I will buy. You're good with pork, right?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
In all seriousness, you come to Bufalina and I will buy. You're good with pork, right?

The only thing I like more is bacon.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The only thing I like more is bacon.
My favorite topping there is speck, which is basically prosciutto bacon. Nothing beats bacon for bacon, but I like speck better on a pizza.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom