Watching WNBA games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Watching WNBA games

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
you just convinced me... to renew (guess they were going to do it anyways) hopefully I watch a game this season. Game days/times do not mesh with my work schedule but I agree $15.00 is a cool way to show your support

The games are completely archived... game times and days are meaningless. You can watch them any time you want.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
you just convinced me... to renew (guess they were going to do it anyways) hopefully I watch a game this season. Game days/times do not mesh with my work schedule but I agree $15.00 is a cool way to show your support
I may be getting this confused with WatchESPN, but I think the WNBA games are also archived, so you can watch them at your convenience.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If I recall. the preseason games are not on Launch Pass. I would like to see the pregame today with SA and Plum but I do not see any
evidence it is on air anytime. I think WNBA.com will have some real time score updating but anything else?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
The games are completely archived... game times and days are meaningless. You can watch them any time you want.

I may be getting this confused with WatchESPN, but I think the WNBA games are also archived, so you can watch them at your convenience.

can't watch a game knowing the outcome... except UConn games! well until this Mississippi State game, I have it on DVR and will force myself to watch it soon.

The view on the laptop/tablet doesn't help neither

Reaction Score
I watch them after they're over like I do with DVRed TV games. That way I can just fast forward the commercials.

Reaction Score
can't watch a game knowing the outcome... except UConn games! well until this Mississippi State game, I have it on DVR and will force myself to watch it soon.

I couldn't watch the game again even though I have it on DVR nor the post game stuff until this week. I watched a snippet of Geno, Kia and Gabby and felt bad about how Gabby reacted. Kia held it in better but didn't seem like she could go much longer.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I couldn't watch the game again even though I have it on DVR nor the post game stuff until this week. I watched a snippet of Geno, Kia and Gabby and felt bad about how Gabby reacted. Kia held it in better but didn't seem like she could go much longer.
I wanna be in the moment with the rest of the UConn fans... its all blocked out of my mind right now, Im acting like they won the Championship but there will not be a parade due to budget cuts smh

Reaction Score
Is there any way to watch the Sparks preseason opener today? I want to see Karlie.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
watching the loss right now... MState was a good match up for UConn, I knew the lack of height would catch up to them. Surprised it didnt happen earlier in the season

Reaction Score

:) I haven't watched it either. At this point may never...

I started to watch it on ESPN3 replay that night without knowing the outcome. I saw much of the 1st quarter...ugly play, bounces, and bad karma from the start. At the same time I was streaming radio on my phone, hardly listening, when the news broke and though not listening, I heard the final result...and lost interest in the replay.

Other than "Itty Bitty's" last shot accidentally seen on the news the next day, I haven't watched the rest of the game. I'm OK with this for now :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
:) I haven't watched it either. At this point may never...

I started to watch it on ESPN3 replay that night without knowing the outcome. I saw much of the 1st quarter...ugly play, bounces, and bad karma from the start. At the same time I was streaming radio on my phone, hardly listening, when the news broke and though not listening, I heard the final result...and lost interest in the replay.

Other than "Itty Bitty's" last shot accidentally seen on the news the next day, I haven't watched the rest of the game. I'm OK with this for now :)
I gave in yesterday... it was a good battle

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
WATCHMEWORK
for $2 off the full season package.*

The WNBA returns to action May 13th after a series of off-season roster moves that saw the likes of Elena Delle Donne (Washington Mystics), Danielle Robinson (Phoenix Mercury) and Candice Dupree (Indiana Fever) in new cities.

Use code WATCHMEWORK for $2 off the full season package and watch them play all season. We hope you enjoy another exciting season of WNBA basketball. Thanks for being a loyal subscriber

I'm excited about seeing Robinson in Phoenix. I hope she is healthy and ready to take over that PG spot so that DT can float around on the wing and drain threes. Prince is going to be a very good addition to that roster and she will get a lot of open looks from long range.

Reaction Score
WATCHMEWORK
for $2 off the full season package.*

The WNBA returns to action May 13th after a series of off-season roster moves that saw the likes of Elena Delle Donne (Washington Mystics), Danielle Robinson (Phoenix Mercury) and Candice Dupree (Indiana Fever) in new cities.

Use code WATCHMEWORK for $2 off the full season package and watch them play all season. We hope you enjoy another exciting season of WNBA basketball. Thanks for being a loyal subscriber

Just used the code and got my pass!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
One way to "side step" the auto renewal feature or requirement is to USE A TEMPORARY CREDIT CARD from your bank if they have such a feature. Bank of America does, it's called "Shop Safe". I believe Wells Fargo has one too. You create a one time use credit card through your bank on-line, that will no longer be valid after that. They can resubmit it next season all they want, it won't go through. They will just send you an e-mail notifying you that the renewal debit did not go through, and to update your credit card information.

Of course, you would do this at YOUR discretion. Shop safe is also good for ordering product on line. You never have to give them your real or actual credit card number. This is how I've been subscribing to the WNBA's League Pass for years. It's how I'm renewing this year. I would never give them my actual credit card number. I hope this helps.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom