Watching games | The Boneyard

Watching games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This has probably already been addressed, but I've been unable to find it: I've been so blessed by the games being posted on YouTube as I'm unable to get SNY. Is this not going to continue? I haven't been able to find the St Johns game.

Reaction Score
Yeah, it sucks. They said games would not be posted on YouTube going forward... I believe because of copyright reasons.

I even switched to Hulu so I could have access to SNY.. but SNY doesn't have a replays section which is Head bang and the game was never on FoxSports (replays) for some reason.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Replays are no longer allowed as SNY is enforcing its copyright to prohibit unauthorized showing of their property.

I don’t know if the info here will help -

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
This has probably already been addressed, but I've been unable to find it: I've been so blessed by the games being posted on YouTube as I'm unable to get SNY. Is this not going to continue? I haven't been able to find the St Johns game.
Yeah, it sucks. They said games would not be posted on YouTube going forward... I believe because of copyright reasons.

I even switched to Hulu so I could have access to SNY.. but SNY doesn't have a replays section which is Head bang and the game was never on FoxSports (replays) for some reason.
Replays of SNY broadcasts are an iffy situation right now.
@Luckystrike do you have SNY available with your Hulu subscription? If you do, you can DVR the games and then watch the replays for 9 months.
@wyo83002 if you could only watch the games via YouTube replay videos, you probably are out of luck (refer to HuskyNan's post above). I'm going to assume that you don't have a TV provider that offers your local Fox station and FS1, thus ruling out the use of the Fox Sports app. The Fox Sports app sometimes has the replay available but it doesn't seem to be happening for every SNY broadcast.

Reaction Score

On Fubu you can record the game. And you can pause your service when you aren't using it.

adc

Reaction Score
How about reaching out to Fox Sports asking them to include the games in the REPLAY section of their programming...? I think at one time the games did appear there... not for sure though.

Here's the link to do that...

They include the men's basketball games there... Why not the women's games...?

If enough persons ask this of them, maybe it would help to remedy this situation :)

adc

Reaction Score
On Fubu you can record the game. And you can pause your service when you aren't using it.
Is that "recording" to some "cloud service" and how long is the game available to you once recorded....?

adc

Reaction Score
Sorry for the repeated posts... meant to include this:

********** How Time Flies **********

schedule.jpg

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
How about reaching out to Fox Sports asking them to include the games in the REPLAY section of their programming...? I think at one time the games did appear there... not for sure though.

Here's the link to do that...

They include the men's basketball games there... Why not the women's games...?

If enough persons ask this of them, maybe it would help to remedy this situation :)
They do replay the women’s games on Fox Sports. The problem is that many people don’t have cable and you need a Fox/cable provider code to access the full game

Reaction Score
Is that "recording" to some "cloud service" and how long is the game available to you once recorded....?
Yes. I believe it's called dvr cloud 1000. You get 1000 hours. I still have recordings from over a year ago under my profile. You can delete old recordings. Even set it so it automatically record when your team plays or a series has a new episode. Also, even if you don't record...the game is available to rewatch for 3 days. If your Fubu package covers let's say the PAC 12, if that game is on the ESPN list of games....you don't even need to have the Fubu site open. Just provide your login and the game will play. In a nutshell...it's flexible.

Reaction Score
I bought a Roku TV and can get Fox Sports and SNY. Since I live in Ohio SNY is of no use to me as far as watching games. We seem to be out of their viewing area.
I can get most of the games on Fox Sports because I bought the Hulu sports package. Sometimes I can get the games on FS1 or FS2.

Reaction Score
I use the Fox sports app and have fs1 ans fs2 on my dish package. And log in using my dish login and all games are available to watch. Not sure on replays. But maybe uconn+ will have replays and it's free.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Perhaps someone can help me out here. I have a Hulu Live subscription, but for the most part UCWBB games that originate on SNY aren’t available for me to watch. If I remember correctly, this wasn’t the case last year - I made the assumption that something changed contractually.

Am I missing something in my settings or is this a matter of not having the right subscription level with Hulu?

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Perhaps someone can help me out here. I have a Hulu Live subscription, but for the most part UCWBB games that originate on SNY aren’t available for me to watch.

Am I missing something or is this a matter of not having the right subscription level with Hulu?
If you have Hulu Live you should have your local Fox station and FS1, these are the requirements. If you live outside of the SNY viewing area, you can use the Fox Sports app/channel to watch the SNY broadcasts. You need to download it to your Smart TV or streaming device and login to the app/channel using your Hulu Live credentials. You can tell if you are all set if Hulu is displayed on the Home screen. Mine displays in the upper right hand corner of the app/channel.
You can also get more information by reading the thread that is pinned to the top of this forum.

Last edited:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Question for the experts, I accidentally used my COX internet log in when I signed up this season and have not been able to erase that and use the correct DISH login. Does anyone know how I can fix it so that I can watch the games live this season?

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Question for the experts, I accidentally used my COX internet log in when I signed up this season and have not been able to erase that and use the correct DISH login. Does anyone know how I can fix it so that I can watch the games live this season?
This is only in case you can't logout from the app, there could be a menu item somewhere in the app.
I ain't no expert, but the first thing that I would do is remove/delete the Fox Sports app/channel from your streaming device or TV, download it again from the device store and see if you can login using your dish credentials.
This is the sign out option on my phone
Screenshot_20240117_142447_FOX Sports.jpg

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

If you get the game as a part of your Hulu package can't you just save them to "my stuff"?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
This is only in case you can't logout from the app, there could be a menu item somewhere in the app.
I ain't no expert, but the first thing that I would do is remove/delete the Fox Sports app/channel from your streaming device or TV, download it again from the device store and see if you can login using your dish credentials.
This is the sign out option on my phone
View attachment 95290
Done that at least 5 times and still can't input the DISH login, it stays with the COX.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Done that at least 5 times and still can't input the DISH login, it stays with the COX.
Done which option 5 times, delete/install or logout of the app/channel?
What method are you using to stream via the Fox Sports app: SmartTV, phone, Roku, Firestick or another device?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Done which option 5 times, delete/install or logout of the app/channel?
What method are you using to stream via the Fox Sports app: SmartTV, phone, Roku, Firestick or another device?
The delete/install, I use the internet connection through my Firestick, which my son installed on my TV.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
The delete/install, I use the internet connection through my Firestick, which my son installed on my TV.
I'm going to suggest the logout option and hope it works, if you haven't already done it. You can obviously not try it but I don't think you have anything to lose at this point.
Open the Fox Sports channel on your Firestick
At the top of the screen, move from the HOME menu over to the SETTINGS menu.
Move down and select My Account (I am using an Xbox, but the steps should be the same)
You should see 2 options My Account and Link My TV Provider
Move to the Link.. option and select it (I am guessing that yours is Cox).
The ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SIGN OUT screen is displayed.
Select the YES option and confirm if asked.
Exit completely out and then Open it.
Repeat the above steps and hopefully you can link Dish as your TV Provider.

Good luck.

Reactions: adc

adc

Reaction Score
They do replay the women’s games on Fox Sports. The problem is that many people don’t have cable and you need a Fox/cable provider code to access the full game
The game vs St John's was never available as a replay by FoxSports ... I have checked several times... even emailed FoxSports asking as to why that game was not made available as a replay.... NO answer from them

Thankfully.... The REPLAY of tonight's game against Seton Hall is already available for viewing .... !!!!!

Would be great if SNY would include the replays on their own Youtube channel ... :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The game vs St John's was never available as a replay by FoxSports ... I have checked several times... even emailed FoxSports asking as to why that game was not made available as a replay.... NO answer from them

Thankfully.... The REPLAY of tonight's game against Seton Hall is already available for viewing .... !!!!!

Would be great if SNY would include the replays on their own Youtube channel ... :)

Vs Seton Hall is now available on Fox replay.

Reactions: adc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32