Washington Post : Dolson ? leads the way | The Boneyard

Washington Post : Dolson ? leads the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That is silly. The picture caption correctly identifies Dolson, but the obviously just wanted to put the big-name new player up with the article. And that is doubly silly, because Messerman is a talented, photogenic blonde who put up pretty good numbers in the Phoenix game, too.

It seems clear to me from the Mystics webpage and overall presentation that the marketing department has latched on to Bria and Stef as fresh new faces that are going to energize the fan base or something. This is just one example of the media eating that up. I wonder if they've forgotten that they also have players like Latta (who I think has a camera-ready personality to rival Stef) and Lawson (professional broadcaster).

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Bria had another really good game too.
She's been really solid and fairly consistent this year. Great to see. I know she was terrific at UCONN, but her often poor shooting games disrupted her flow from one game to the next...

Reaction Score
If someone could teach her a few things and she muscled up a bit Meeseman could be one of the leagues leading scorers and rebounders.

She got game (and height).

Reaction Score
She's been really solid and fairly consistent this year. Great to see. I know she was terrific at UCONN, but her often poor shooting games disrupted her flow from one game to the next...

Competition always brought out the best in Bria. I think close games every night is good for her.

Reaction Score
Dolson's hair was purple yesterday. Tuesday it was kinda sandy blonde.

On the basketball side of things the Mystics had a tough time with the dream frontline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom