Was visiting RU rivals board | The Boneyard

Was visiting RU rivals board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
they hope to get 10,000+ fans to the Rent and if they win some want to storm the field. I don't think that is a good idea and not knowing protocol about this , I don't think it would be a good idea. One would hope calmer fans prevail, but for gosh sake act like you have been there before, even if you haven't.

Reaction Score
I hope you're right Dave. I just thought I would put it out there.

Reaction Score
First, take a shower now that you've been to the RU board.

Things will get very ugly very fast if they attempt this. If they get on the field, the best thing that can happen to them is to get taken away in handcuffs. If you're an RU fan making your way off the field on your own, UConn fans will be waiting for you. And it won't be pretty.

Reaction Score
they hope to get 10,000+ fans to the Rent and if Snooki is on the sideline some want to storm the field.

I would pay to see this, but do you really need more than a couple of guys to chase her down?

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
It just adds more reason to hate them and proves that they are our most hates rival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
It just adds more reason to hate them and proves that they are our most hates rival.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy drama queen batman! one fool out of 100s of our posts mentioned in jest about storming the field, and you run back to your board with it. LOL. Oh boy, I didn't realize I signed in with my real name. Take it easy on me fellas.

Reaction Score
Sorry Zappa, but it was more than i poster. They are so delusional at times that it is hard to get a reading on them.

I like that the "Drama Queen"

P.S. I was hesitant about posting RU in the title thread as it is a open invite to a flood of RU posters, besides this is a UCONN board. I don't hardly ever post on the RU board, no matter what they say about UCONN.

Reaction Score
Holy drama queen batman! one fool out of 100s of our posts mentioned in jest about storming the field, and you run back to your board with it. LOL. Oh boy, I didn't realize I signed in with my real name. Take it easy on me fellas.
But in a state with 9MM people that makes for alot of fools! ;)

I can kid because I was born and raised in Woodbridge Township.

Reaction Score

How are we supposed to weed through the delusion and idiocy on your boards to know what's said in jest?

Reaction Score
they hope to get 10,000+ fans to the Rent and if they win some want to storm the field. I don't think that is a good idea and not knowing protocol about this , I don't think it would be a good idea. One would hope calmer fans prevail, but for gosh sake act like you have been there before, even if you haven't.

LOL. You know why you don't storm the field after winning a road game? Because instead of being told to get off the field, you're simply arrested, detained, and taken in a van to the local police department. The only thing that could make me tolerate a UConn loss Saturday would be watching 200 Rutgers students too dumb to understand that reality being led through the tunnel in handcuffs afterwards.

Reaction Score
Would security be intelligent enough to realize that they were Rutgers fans and not Uconn fans?

Reaction Score
Hey, Zappa, anyhew, no matter how many RU fans show, and no matter the outcome, let's hope everyone (UConn fans too) handle the game with class. And, hope everyone has a good time

Reaction Score
Would security be intelligent enough to realize that they were Rutgers fans and not Uconn fans?

Their frequent requests for smush smush might give them away.

the-snooki_1.jpg

Reaction Score
let all the Rutgers faithful show up. i feel a win. every year that i think we clearly have the better team we've lost. if you look at the years we've beaten RU, more often than not i'd say they had the better team on paper.

Reaction Score
Well then, we just need to kick their a** back to NJ so they got nothing to cheer about. Now it is just up to the team to make it happen.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
storm the field after beating us?

Reaction Score
Personally, I'm saving a trip to an overpriced baseball diamond with a football field shoe-horned in for the Pinstripe Bowl.

Reaction Score
They didn't even have that many for a virtual home game at Yankee Stadium.

I was at Yankee Stadium for that game. Attendance was in the 30K range and we outnumbered the Army fans 2 to 1. It was actually a very good showing by Rutgers fans. The place was loaded with Scarlet. It was a lackluster showing of support by Army fans, but they have had a disappointing season. The subways were full of Rutgers fans that day. The Pinstripe Bowl would be a sea of Scarlet. I noticed today we have sold out on our allotment and I've been watching the ticketmaster site and decided I had better buy my tickets now rather than wait because they were going fast in the sections near the Rutgers section.

Reaction Score
I visited the RU board the other day.....

and was diagnosed with 3 different STD's 10 mins later

coincidence ??? i think not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member