Was the crowd loud enough for ya? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Was the crowd loud enough for ya?

Was the crowd loud enough for ya?

• Total voters

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
During the Dream Season we had 4 seats in the first row of section 200. The people behind us saw nothing but our rear ends all season if they didn’t get on their feet.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Love to see the older fans act like they’re 20 again. Everyone got off their fannies for Joey’s performance
Yuuuuup! Boomers in front of me were standing, going nuts. I was standing, going nuts, and the boomers behind me didn't ask me to sit down. It's all good in 212.

Reaction Score
PSA not a doctor but I've found if I bring a few cough drops and ahem suck upon them (I'm so sorry) throughout a game and then a few after the game it does wonders for my vocal chords the next day.

Reaction Score
I voted no. It was underwhelming until Diarra followed by Joey time. The crowd had to respond at that point and it was great. But I felt like the team needed enjoy earlier in the second half.

The convo eventually turn to the students (guess it's my turn to take it there). I remember leading my fair share of stand-up Gampel/Hartford cheers and making noise on defense. I think the students don't realize they're the life blood of this whole thing. If they're raucous, rowdy, and just vulgar enoughand the rest of the crowd will follow their lead.

I'm supposed to be a well adjust grown-up by now so I can't do it myself but I can def follow!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom