Was shopping at local NC Marshalls and found... | The Boneyard

Was shopping at local NC Marshalls and found...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UCONN fleece jacket. Shocked, never in 11 years have I found UCONN apparel. Clearly this means we are ACC bound.

Attachments

• 20151212_105550_resized_1.jpg
    20151212_105550_resized_1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 166
Reaction Score
They have many UConn sweatshirts Nike and UA even at local Marshalls in CT

Reaction Score
I live in North Carolina. All you can find is the local schools and schools like Ohio State and Alabama.

Reaction Score
UCONN fleece jacket. Shocked, never in 11 years have I found UCONN apparel. Clearly this means we are ACC bound.
Could be. It going to be in the 60's today. AAC weather

Reaction Score
I got a great official UConn shirt at TJ Maxx in Gilbert AZ last year. It's the old logo so it was probably 2012-13 stock.
Maxx Is the same company as Marshalls. Both stores deal in unsold merchandise from other stores. You could even find other Departmen Store private brands.
Then again maybe it means we're going to the PAC12.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
You're forgetting that most UConn gear sells as soon as it hits the shelves :D

Reaction Score
Someone probably bought it in CT but returned it in NC. Kidding. But was there just one of them? Maybe that was the case, who knows? Or maybe the buyer in that store is a UConn fan.

Reaction Score
Someone probably bought it in CT but returned it in NC. Kidding. But was there just one of them? Maybe that was the case, who knows? Or maybe the buyer in that store is a UConn fan.
They had 2 or 3 in every size, so not a return. Just odd to see northern schools with items stocked.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Powerful portents are occurring: car wash workers are talking realignment; BCU has come out of hiding to man up and play the New England's true team... and now UConn gear can be found in the heart of the evil empire.

upload_2015-12-12_15-57-24.png

Reaction Score
They had 2 or 3 in every size, so not a return. Just odd to see northern schools with items stocked.
There have been a lot of companies that have set up shop in NC and many are moving down there. A good buddy of mine who works for The Hartford will be moving down there soon. With many moving to NC, it makes a little sense for a national retail chain like Marshalls to begin to carry college sports items from schools outside of that region.

Reaction Score
I live in Cary NC. Which Marshalls did you find the UCONN jacket?

Reaction Score
Kannapolis, exit 54 off I85. I'm in the Charlotte area.
Do you live nearby? Moving to NC and my work is in Ballantyne but my wife might work in Greensboro. Is that a decent halfway point? Is it a bad drive in both directions?

Reaction Score
Do you live nearby? Moving to NC and my work is in Ballantyne but my wife might work in Greensboro. Is that a decent halfway point? Is it a bad drive in both directions?
Yes, I live near there for the past 11 years. Ouch, ballantyne and Greensboro are quite a distance apart. Can your wife possibly find something closer to Charlotte? If you are looking for a half way point, Salisbury or China Grove are about half way. Concord and kannapolis are good options as well but a bit closer to charlotte.

Reaction Score
Yes, I live near there for the past 11 years. Ouch, ballantyne and Greensboro are quite a distance apart. Can your wife possibly find something closer to Charlotte? If you are looking for a half way point, Salisbury or China Grove are about half way. Concord and kannapolis are good options as well but a bit closer to charlotte.

Thank you for the info. It's not a done deal about Greensboro.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Thank you for the info. It's not a done deal about Greensboro.

also live in charlotte (been here since 2000) and work in uptown. Greensboro is 2 hours away, 2.5 from Ballantyne. There's a ton of opportunities both uptown and in Ballantyne, Charlotte is growing like crazy. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I can help with whatever you need.

Reaction Score
also live in charlotte (been here since 2000) and work in uptown. Greensboro is 2 hours away, 2.5 from Ballantyne. There's a ton of opportunities both uptown and in Ballantyne, Charlotte is growing like crazy. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I can help with whatever you need.
Thank. I'm sure I will have more questions when things flesh out a bit.

Reaction Score

I think you are thinking of Raleigh, Greensboro is about 1 hr 20 min from downtown Charlotte. I live in China Grove and it takes me under 50 min without traffic to get to Greensboro. Raleigh is 2 hrs away or longer depending on where you live.
I do agree, there should be better job opportunities in Charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom