Walkers father asks the hard questions. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Walkers father asks the hard questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't appreciate the attack. Just because I have a opinion doesn't mean I need to be corrected or comented about. I'm a human being who doesn't derserve it. I have never come on this board and said anything negetive about a person.

Ah don't worry about it. Seems to be a lot of self made moderators on the forum lately lol. I'm with you on not getting so caught up with one player. UConn will put a championship caliber team on the floor regardless.

Reaction Score
It's not the questions that matter, it's the answers.

Personally, I'd rather not have a Diamond Desheilds type father in the stands second guessing Geno in the national media.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
To be honest I'm over all of this.

I concur. And I have had many of your thoughts flit across my internal video screen. But, I also remember that as much as she apparently wants to revel in all the letter she has received (ND having sent the most at 120 or so) she's still just a kid and the system, AAU ball and the talking heads have done their thing on her. Can't blame her for looking at her phone all the time ... so does my granddaughter and her mother! But, yeah, I'm way more than over it. And I just hope that our team does not keep track of the Boneyard right now.

Reaction Score
Please do!!! And don't worry I will enjoy my night!!! Truth hurts!!!
It makes the forum easier to stay light. Judicious use of the block option is good too. Amazing how many self moderators there are. Be happy, enjoy the discourse, comment freely, come back often.
Oh yeah, I can't see who's baiting you, but if I unblock certain posters, I could probably see who it is. No need, seen all of them over the course of a few years.
It would be seriously sad if this forum devolves into a mirror of the lady Vol's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom