Wait Until Next Year | The Boneyard

Wait Until Next Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Next years starting five keyed the comeback Brimah, Hamilton, Purvis Calhoun and Samuel. Like it or not there they are.

Reaction Score
Sub out Samuel for Adams and yea, there have been moments this year keyed by Dham, Purvis and Brimah without Boat being the primary factor so there is a foundation there. These last 2 ships are crucial, gotta be able to get an impact recruit and/or a grad transfer, you cannot under any circumstance have 2 more walk-ons taking up scholarships again. Too many players out there to not have options to turn to, you gotta have players.

Reaction Score
Although I don't want to think globally right now you're right. Rodney with confidence improvement with everyone else, The Rak enforcing. Not so dim future. I would suspect SMU Memphis and us to compete for it

Reaction Score
Or Tulsa who brings back their whole starting lineup as seniors
Apparently Cincy is bringing most back too. Should be similar to last year. Thinking Temple is pretty senior weighted but haven't looked

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Adams, purvis, hamilton, Enoch/facey/rock, brimah. We need to get a big who can play right away to help out brimah

Reaction Score
Thought it was interesting Leitao is in their staff. Thought he played a significant role in recruiting for us in the early title days. Haith has other experienced staff. Hopefully they keep him in check.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
There's a 100% chance Adams will be starting next year.
Lets decide that next October. Meanwhile I am preparing to watch next years version of UCONN Basketball from a comforable seat in the Bahamas. Plane and hotel ressies made now just need to purchgase two tics to the games!!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I think Hamilton is going to be that special type of player that can make next year's team special

the biggest improvement in these young kids usually occurs between their freshmen and sophomore years

Reaction Score
I think Hamilton is going to be that special type of player that can make next year's team special

the biggest improvement in these young kids usually occurs between their freshmen and sophomore years
Agreed, I think we have a chance to be very good next year.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I wouldn't pencil Enoch into the starting lineup. He has been playing in the best prep league in the country and improved a great deal in the process, but he is still a project. I want to see solid competition for that PF spot - see who can outhustle everyone else.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
only one mention of Facey in this thread. He was highly regarded coming in and showed some flashes of his potential this year.

he played so little in 13/14, one can argue he'll take a giant step forward next year, kinda like your typical freshman to sophomore jump

Reaction Score
I lik Faceys game but he really regressed and played very timid the last half of the season. He is pretty skilled but I worry he is soft mentally and physically. Hope I'm wrong. We will find out next year.

Reaction Score
Adams, purvis, hamilton, Enoch/facey/rock, brimah. We need to get a big who can play right away to help out brimah
I agree, maybe we can get a "Diamond" in the rough.

Reaction Score
Enoch won't be starting. He will be a 4 year player. Im hoping Facey can put on about 15-20lbs and grasp the starting 4 spot. He has the best natural rebounding instincts, a very good vertical, and a nice shooting touch.

Reaction Score
The way I look at it, the team will have more depth next season as opposed to this year, but I think it'll be near impossible to replace Boatright (much like replacing Shabazz this year). We don't have that clear leader replacing Boatright, and I think it would be crazy for us to believe that Jalen Adams will step in as a freshman without skipping a beat.

Reaction Score
Next years starting five keyed the comeback Brimah, Hamilton, Purvis Calhoun and Samuel. Like it or not there they are.
Tsam won't be in the starting lineup. Help us if he is as we will be a bottom feeder in the AAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom