W. Davis; C. Bochain info? | The Boneyard

W. Davis; C. Bochain info?

Reaction Score
Would appreciate the years(date) they played and how many games they played for Uconn. Thanks

Reaction Score
As a public service announcement: There is this amazing website - UCONNHUSKIES.COM. At that website, you can find the "archives" which contains media guides for past years. In those media guides, every past record holder is listed with their games played and years.

Reaction Score
As a public service announcement: There is this amazing website - UCONNHUSKIES.COM. At that website, you can find the "archives" which contains media guides for past years. In those media guides, every past record holder is listed with their games played and years.
I used it a lot, however the archives only show 2000-01 and up. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Reaction Score
Would appreciate the years(date) they played and how many games they played for Uconn. Thanks
Glad to see you are interested in the program's pre-Lobo era players just as I am. UConn women basketball has a richer history than what many realize.

Reaction Score
All UConn media guides have a section of all-time letterwinners, with every player's stats, updated yearly.

Here is a link to this year's media guide:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...pdf/2017-18/misc_non_event/1718MediaGuide.pdf

And here is a sample of the all-time letterwinners page:
All-Time Letterwinners.png

Reaction Score
All UConn media guides have a section of all-time letterwinners, with every player's stats, updated yearly.]
Thank you. That is exactly what I was referring to.

Also note: @Frenchy - I was NOT trying to pick on you. So so often here on the BY, people ask for information that is already compiled and readily available. I get that people might not know where to look, so I was trying to point people to where to look.

Reaction Score

Also note: @Frenchy - I was NOT trying to pick on you. So so often here on the BY, people ask for information that is already compiled and readily available. I get that people might not know where to look, so I was trying to point people to where to look.

No offense taking. I am a slow learner and appreciate all the help provided by good people like you and this board.

Reaction Score
May we ask why you want info on these two? Just seems extremely random...... Curious where you are going with it....

Reaction Score
May we ask why you want info on these two? Just seems extremely random. Curious where you are going with it....
A) they are top 25 UConn scorers;
B) the passed 6/7 years I have collected all kinds of Data & titbits...about UConn wbb teams. Over 25 pages!
C) at the start of each season I give a copy to my friends so they can follow up on the team upcoming breaking records saga.

Reaction Score
Ann Strother is currently #15... she will probably drop down a spot this season by the end.... but IS SHE on the hall of fame? Why are you not making an argument for her? Barbara Turner is #17 currently with 1629... and will most likely fall a spot before the end of season.... both are top 20 scorers... Are you going to make an argument for her as well????

Reaction Score
Sorry... Tiffany Hayes is currently ranked 13th with 1801 points... not on the wall... Asjha Jones... ranked 25th currently but about to go down two spots.... She scored 1502 points. JONES was a beast... and probably one of the best all around players in that group. Tamika Williams..... I could go on and on... Jamelle Ellott....So why just these two????

Reaction Score
Sorry... Tiffany Hayes is currently ranked 13th with 1801 points... not on the wall... Asjha Jones... ranked 25th currently but about to go down two spots.... She scored 1502 points. JONES was a beast... and probably one of the best all around players in that group. Tamika Williams..... I could go on and on... Jamelle Ellott....So why just these two????
Oranges vs potatoes!!! this has nothing to do with the Wall of Honor it has to with a recent listing on this board about the top 25 Uconn players as of 3-6-2018 which included Lou, Kia, & Napheesea and I didn't have dates or # of games played by two young ladies who were important in building this program with their achievement, in this case their "points". Don't make an issue where none were intended or exist.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom