Vowel guy - We need you! | The Boneyard

Vowel guy - We need you!

Reaction Score
Ditto, Ditto and Ditto.

Your "Coaching Wins" thread has engaged me from the beginning; and I enjoy your many cogent, careful, cleaver comments on grammar,etc.

Reaction Score
Thank you for the kind words. Comforting to be reminded that there are nice strangers out there.

I am fine. Just on hiatus. While the BY doesnt have the nasty elements of years ago (thank you mods), there are other ways in which it gets to be a bit much for me. (Though I'm pleasantly surprised there hasnt been a meltdown over UConn going to #2 in RPI.) And with work stresses high and about to get worse over the next month, stepping away seems prudent.

So, enjoy, and be good to each other.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Thank you for the kind words. Comforting to be reminded that there are nice strangers out there.

I am fine. Just on hiatus. While the BY doesnt have the nasty elements of years ago (thank you mods), there are other ways in which it gets to be a bit much for me. (Though I'm pleasantly surprised there hasnt been a meltdown over UConn going to #2 in RPI.) And with work stresses high and about to get worse over the next month, stepping away seems prudent.

I feel your pain. Be well.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

I have just one thing to say to that: AEIOU!! ;)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

Thank you for checking in.
Sorry to hear work is stressing. That can suck.

Here's to hoping that you feel up to resuming soon.
You are missed in the meantime. You're among those who have enriched the BY experience for me.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Thank you for the kind words. Comforting to be reminded that there are nice strangers out there.I am fine. Just on hiatus. While the BY doesnt have the nasty elements of years ago (thank you mods), there are other ways in which it gets to be a bit much for me. (Though I'm pleasantly surprised there hasnt been a meltdown over UConn going to #2 in RPI.) And with work stresses high and about to get worse over the next month, stepping away seems prudent.So, enjoy, and be good to each other.

Take care...you are right.

But just so you know, we still need you.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I, for one, enjoy Vowelguy, not so much that I always agree with him (I usually do), but that he has well thought out positions, using consistent logic and ALWAYS makes me think or rethink my position/stance and I sincerely wish him well and am sorry that this board doesn't help relieve the stress and not add to it.

As a gesture VG, please feel free to print off my meme and throw darts at it as a cathartic way to unload the stress! We will anxiously look forward to your return. Not goodbye but so long for now....

Kind regards,
DefenseBB

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
Relieved to know you're still among us! Take care of yourself, remember to keep breathing during the high stress times and come back to us when it feels right.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom