Vitale | The Boneyard

Vitale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Vitale is in mid-season form, he just said John Henson is further along than Marcus Camby was, I guess that means Henson will win player of the year this year just like Camby did his junior season. In Vitale's defense he's only mentioned coach K eight times.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
he is in fine form. its been a great night for him. his fuuckbuddy won game 903.

on another note UK has 6 very talented kids, all of whom are extremely immature and don't have much bball iq wise. they will be the usual ncaat team that folds at some point.

KU is what everyone pinned them. good team but not typical KU. they need 1 more year of recruits to get back to the top tier of CB. they will be top 4 b12 but the b12 is not a top 3 conf this year.

Reaction Score
You say KU needs one more year of recruits but they have had another bad year of recruiting...They are probably a 5-9 seed this year but next year could be uggggly.

UK is pretty good but I was less impressed than I thought I would be. That said, I would have been unimpressed if I was an impartial fan watching the Wagner game the other day. One thing is for sure, UK is going to need to get some minutes from Wiltjer or Vargas, 6 deep is a no-go.

Reaction Score
I think Vitale was referring to Anthony Davis with the Camby comparison.

Reaction Score
I was very impressed with both teams.
Kansas showed a lot of heart. Played to the final tweet.
Kentucky has talent and attitude. They will be a tough out, I don't give a sh-- how young they are. They are flat out nasty.

Reaction Score
not sure if anyone else noticed, but dickie v also didn't mention JLamb in his 1st or 2nd team all americans. having ashton gibbs on the list. sounds just like dookie v!

Reaction Score
DV was comparing anthony davis to marcus camby. try to keep up. DV is old and senile i dont take anything he says seriously especially him saying coach k is the greatest coach in sports. lol!

i was impressed with ku team. they are really good and are going to be tough to beat in march. that being said the one weakness i see going into march for them is their coach.

Reaction Score
I thought he was comparing Davis to Camby earlier but then I could have sworn he was comparing Henson to Camby later in the game, could be wrong it wouldn't be the first time.

Reaction Score
I thought he was comparing Davis to Camby earlier but then I could have sworn he was comparing Henson to Camby later in the game, could be wrong it wouldn't be the first time.

its not your fault. DV has my head spinning if i listen for more than ten minutes at a time.:confused:

Reaction Score
By "further along," he means that he has accepted more cash, jewelry, and hookers at this point in his career than Camby had.

Reaction Score
I was very impressed with both teams.
Kansas showed a lot of heart. Played to the final tweet.
Kentucky has talent and attitude. They will be a tough out, I don't give a sh-- how young they are. They are flat out nasty.

Big difference between "flat out nasty" and winning. They have attitude and game for sure but are also prone to wild out of control play which will always keep everyone in the game. I'd say typical Cal team as he doesn't coach like he did at UMass but instead recruits the attitude studs and eventually loses for the same reason come crunch time!

Reaction Score
Mods we need to pin 2 threads every year: 1) Lunardi and 2) Vitale. This is an annual occurrence. :)

Reaction Score
You say KU needs one more year of recruits but they have had another bad year of recruiting...They are probably a 5-9 seed this year but next year could be uggggly.

UK is pretty good but I was less impressed than I thought I would be. That said, I would have been unimpressed if I was an impartial fan watching the Wagner game the other day. One thing is for sure, UK is going to need to get some minutes from Wiltjer or Vargas, 6 deep is a no-go.

I come away thinking the same thing after watching that game. To me, Ky seemed like the most dangerous team, and our biggest threat. Teague was being touted as better than his brother (whose in the NBA), but I dont see that. He had 6 turnovers and 0 pts at halftime. Davis looks a little too thin to dominate right now. Very impressed with Gilchrist tho. He looked great; as much upside as anyone in the country. Its obv just one game, but Im surprised Wiltjer hasnt played and Teague was far less impressive than any other of Cal's one and done pg's.

Reaction Score
Kentucky's going to see a lot of zone this year. Lamb is a very good shooter, but Teague and (especially) Gilchrist are not. Jones can shoot a little, but I'd gladly turn him into a jump shooter if given a choice.

The problem is even if you figure out how to defend them in the half court, they can just fly by you in transition.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Mods we need to pin 2 threads every year: 1) Lunardi and 2) Vitale. This is an annual occurrence. :)

Might as well throw Gottlieb in there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom