Vital | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Vital

Reaction Score
I don't think some people realize how much he will be missed next year. His rebounding for a guard is absolutely sensational. And of course the kid is lights out from the line.
And his defense
And his grit
And never gets hurt or doesn’t show it
And his fearlessness
And his steals
And his 3 point shooting
And his pride
And his post game interviews
And his all Time starts or games streak
And the fact he should have never been I the role he assumed coming here
And the fact that he stayed
And today’s play
And #1
Just live this guy. Easily the greatest overachiever in the schools history especially when you look back at the record books.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
And his defense
And his grit
And never gets hurt or doesn’t show it
And his fearlessness
And his steals
And his 3 point shooting
And his pride
And his post game interviews
And his all Time starts or games streak
And the fact he should have never been I the role he assumed coming here
And the fact that he stayed
And today’s play
And #1
Just live this guy. Easily the greatest overachiever in the schools history especially when you look back at the record books.
Good shot on tv showing vital consoling Akok. Great teammate.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Appreciate all the good vibe for CV. This from one of the very few on this board who has been in his corner since day one
He is a Husky through and through
His hustle and desire takes a backseat to none who EVER wore the UConn uniform
To me he is the AAC POY no matter what happens from this day on
I have to laugh at many on this thread who have shredded this young man here and on the chat room now considering CV as the greatest thing since sliced bread. JSMH
CV has been one of my favorites since the day he hit those free throws vs Cuse
I am so happy to look a few rows down and see JA sitting there and going crazy for CV - those guys are awesome
(Seeing Bazz was icing on the cake)

Reaction Score
Too bad we couldn't RS him his freshman year, we gotta get this guy to the postseason.

Reaction Score
He did a great job of getting us back in it with timely shots and had a nose for the ball on D and didnt try to force it and try and be the hero.

Reaction Score
I’ve been one of the hardest on him on here but he played awesome today. Dude has a lion heart and is inspiring. He plays above his talent level bc of his work ethic and heart and I hope he continues to play this way bc if he does we will be playing in the postseason.

Vital and Bouk are starting to make for a great 1, 2 senior, freshman, punch in the face and it’s awesome

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Appreciate all the good vibe for CV. This from one of the very few on this board who has been in his corner since day one
He is a Husky through and through
His hustle and desire takes a backseat to none who EVER wore the UConn uniform
To me he is the AAC POY no matter what happens from this day on
I have to laugh at many on this thread who have shredded this young man here and on the chat room now considering CV as the greatest thing since sliced bread. JSMH
CV has been one of my favorites since the day he hit those free throws vs Cuse
I am so happy to look a few rows down and see JA sitting there and going crazy for CV - those guys are awesome
(Seeing Bazz was icing on the cake)
Thank you for your service.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He can be the catalyst for the next three weeks of the regular season and put UConn into position to make a run in the conference tourney

Reaction Score
He was big. I've said it before, he was born too late for today's game. I think he would have had a good NBA career in the 80's.

If he was a half step quicker or 3 inches taller, he would be a dominant superstar. He has the basketball IQ and hustle. Though he will be maddening quick putting up a shot once in a while, I will absolutely miss watching him next year and beyond.

Hopefully it's not for a long time, but I could imagine him being Hurley's replacement one day.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
His decision making has appeared to be MUCH better in the last few games and I think that's where the difference is. He's always been great on boards, ft's and all around hustle and when you add the recent maturity on decision making, he is becoming the real deal.

Reaction Score
We need to win the AAC Tournament. This kid and this team deserves to play in the NCAA Tournament if they keep fighting the way they have been. Absolute guts. All of them.

We can still get an at large bid. Win the next 6 and the first 2 in the tournament and we will be on the bubble. Make it to the finals of the AAC tournament and I think we would be in. It's doable, even with the 8 man team.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The kid put up some numbers today. Today's stats don't lie. One rebound short of a double double. Can't ask for a better teammate the way he sat with Akok.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom