Vital is becoming Vital | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Vital is becoming Vital

Reaction Score
Yesterday Vital attempted a Euro Step. Maybe 2 of them. The one I vividly remember he sorta blew the layup, but was fouled. Anyways, I don't think he would have tried that move earlier in the season. Maybe not even a couple weeks ago. Either he's recently learned it, or his confidence has just improved enough to start making moves like that. It's nice to see.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
damn these are some great points, if we can stay healthy next year, the backcourt is going to be downright filthy. It's a spoil of riches! Who comes off the bench? Who cares!?
Yep, kind of sounds like we are going to be an up tempo running/pressing team. It hides our limitations in the paint and the tempo will wear down the opposition. I was looking forward to that this year but injuries took it out of play. The depth at the guard positions may be our best asset.

Reaction Score
He's definitely a rich man's Craig Austrie.

Slightly better shooter, more athletic, more aggressive, but he has the same steadiness and basketball IQ.

Excellent 4 year player to have as a 6th man or 3rd guard in a 3-guard lineup.

Or backcourt depth will be ridiculous next year with Adams/Gilbert/Vital/MAL at the 1/2, and I bet at least one of those guys gets significant minutes at the 3 when we go small.
Agree with this comparison. Hes what CA was his final years as a Frosh already. He`ll get better and be one of those really good 4 year players we all love.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom