Villanova Seating | The Boneyard

Villanova Seating

Reaction Score
I’m sure there have already been posts about this that I’m just not able to find, but I still haven’t bought my Nova tickets for the 22nd and was wondering if people know what sections will be all/mostly UConn fans or if it’ll be all random

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I’m sure there have already been posts about this that I’m just not able to find, but I still haven’t bought my Nova tickets for the 22nd and was wondering if people know what sections will be all/mostly UConn fans or if it’ll be all random

Can't help with your inquiry above, but tickets are selling for around $60? Seems high for a game I doubt will be sold out.

Any idea if they are going to release more tickets to the public?

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
It's probably where the UConn Alumni event gets seated. I'll tell you where once they arrive, they ship around 12 days prior to game day.

Reaction Score
I went the SeatGeek route to lock in Tix. First row of the upper bowl for $90 with fees. I didn't see a whole lot for under 60?

Reaction Score
Ours just came from UConn via UPS. Went with the $50 tickets. Our seats are in 211. So that should be a UConn section.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I went the SeatGeek route to lock in Tix. First row of the upper bowl for $90 with fees. I didn't see a whole lot for under 60?

That's what I saw too. It doesn't seem like they released any 400 level seats though. $100 for upper deck was Big East Tournament type prices though. They gotta come down at some point.

Reaction Score
To the MSG vets here, will I be disappointed sitting in the back half of section 210 for around $85 with outrageous Subhub fees? Grabbing tickets for myself and a friend and his fiancé as an engagement present, but I'm starting to wonder if we'd be better off just winging it and grabbing tix off a scalper on site.

Would it be stupid to depend on scalpers being outside MSG at 1130am on Saturday?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
To the MSG vets here, will I be disappointed sitting in the back half of section 210 for around $85 with outrageous Subhub fees? Grabbing tickets for myself and a friend and his fiancé as an engagement present, but I'm starting to wonder if we'd be better off just winging it and grabbing tix off a scalper on site.

Would it be stupid to depend on scalpers being outside MSG at 1130am on Saturday?
Yes, given the history of fake tickets.

Reaction Score
Yes, given the history of fake tickets.
That's all I need to hear about scalpers, thanks. I haven't been to MSG in a long time, im not wrong that there really aren't "bad" seats in the house right? Like those XL center seats where can barely see the court

Reaction Score
That's all I need to hear about scalpers, thanks. I haven't been to MSG in a long time, im not wrong that there really aren't "bad" seats in the house right? Like those XL center seats where can barely see the court
Not as bad as XL but they added the chase bridge during the renovation. So certain rows in the upper deck you can’t see the scoreboard because the bridge is in the way.

Reaction Score

If you’re feeling risky, ticket prices on SeatGeek/stubhub will drop significantly around 11:45/12. Just have to make sure they’re instant download.

I’ve done this for 3-4 Yankees/Sox games in the past year and always gotten tix.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
If you’re feeling risky, ticket prices on SeatGeek/stubhub will drop significantly around 11:45/12. Just have to make sure they’re instant download.

I’ve done this for 3-4 Yankees/Sox games in the past year and always gotten tix.

I'm thinking of doing this myself.

I still refuse to believe tickets in the upper level are going for 85 bucks for an unranked UConn and Nova game in December.

Reaction Score
I'm thinking of doing this myself.

I still refuse to believe tickets in the upper level are going for 85 bucks for an unranked UConn and Nova game in December.
Yeah, it's a little over the top. The posted prices of high $60s im fine with paying but when the absurd fees are added on top it's bad

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Yeah, it's a little over the top. The posted prices of high $60s im fine with paying but when the absurd fees are added on top it's bad

The one thing I noticed was that the 400 section has 0 tickets available, so I'm thinking the Garden may not have released them to the public yet in order to drive up the prices for the 200 level.

This was the same thing as the Newark game against Florida State. Tickets were 50, 75, and a few days before the game a bunch of seats behind the baskets magically appeared for 25.

Reaction Score
I’m not saying it’s going to be a hard ticket but don’t base anything off of the Newark game.

I would say at least 85% or more of the arena is sold. Will probably be a lot of walk up sales because it’s christmas time in NYC.

I would guess stub hub market begins to drop around Thursday.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I’m not saying it’s going to be a hard ticket but don’t base anything off of the Newark game.

I would say at least 85% or more of the arena is sold. Will probably be a lot of walk up sales because it’s christmas time in NYC.

I would guess stub hub market begins to drop around Thursday.

Was debating if Christmas time would help or hurt sales. I guess we'll see what the markets bears this week.

Reaction Score
Whan the game starts, check the good seats that are wmpty. Well into the 1H or at the half - Move to an empty. Worked for me - if your in 2nd deck.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The one thing I noticed was that the 400 section has 0 tickets available, so I'm thinking the Garden may not have released them to the public yet in order to drive up the prices for the 200 level.

I would be shocked if MSG even opens the 400s.

Reaction Score

PM me. I have 4 extra tix in 103 I'll give to you at face ($75 each).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom