Vikings fan reactions | The Boneyard

Vikings fan reactions

Reaction Score
This is good. I like when Fishy jumps in the pool.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
"Someone's gonna die today." ?

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
It's insane how passionate people are about sports in America. These reactions are mind blowing.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I’m convinced that most of these things are staged.

If anyone filmed my reactions, they would just see a guy sitting in a chair either swearing quietly because something bad happened or swearing quietly because something good happened. And then when the game gets tense, they would see a guy getting out of his chair because he is the nervous sort and he thinks he might have a stroke if he doesn’t go outside and pace around the garage.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's insane how passionate people are about sports in America. These reactions are mind blowing.

In other countries, they run out in the streets, shoot off rockets and fire guns in the air. We're doing ok.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

If anyone filmed my reactions, they would just see a guy sitting in a chair either swearing quietly because something bad happened or swearing quietly because something good happened. And then when the game gets tense, they would see a guy getting out of his chair because he is the nervous sort and he thinks he might have a stroke if he doesn’t go outside and pace around the garage.
@Fishy gives us a visual of what it was like within 15 feet of you when Lutz hit his last FG.

Reaction Score
Even seen some dude praying over a game. If a person places self-worth on spectator athletics (hello, bandwagon fans), he/she needs to dig deeper in life. It's just entertainment. But people turn it into identities.

Kind of amusing considering college athletics started out as a physical fitness routine. Then, it slowly developed into pageantry.

Would be nice if people put down their damn phones, too, rather than record every damn thing happening in life.

Reaction Score
Would be nice if people put down their damn phones, too, rather than record every damn thing happening in life.

That is funny, isn't it ? I have never once considered pulling out my phone to record someone's reaction to anything. Weird. Must be a younger generation thing. I'd rather experience life than watch it from behind my phone.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

I feel like you once broke a TV or something. Maybe by throwing a small dog at it. Something.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I feel like you once broke a TV or something. Maybe by throwing a small dog at it. Something.

It was before the first championship year, so it was a while ago, but yes, I broke a television.

I threw the remote at it.

Something happened during a UConn game and I wound up to throw the remote. As I was getting ready to let it go, time kinda slowed down and I saw everything in the room that should definitely not have a remote thrown at it. That was basically everything in the room, but I ran out of time and the remote was leaving my hand so I just hoped for the best.

Of course, it hit the television. After that, we could hear the TV, but we couldn’t do anything exotic like see the picture or change channels.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom