Video for UConn vs Temple - Live Streaming [merged threads] | The Boneyard

Video for UConn vs Temple - Live Streaming [merged threads]

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I'm sure some here will remeber the commercial for TurboTax that says, free.........free, free, free.........FREEEEEEE. Well with ESPN its Pay..........pay, pay..........PAYYYYYYYYYYY :D
I'm confused. ESPN is included free with most every cable, satellite tv provider and streaming service (YouTube TV for example). And ESPN3 is their free streaming service.
So what are you paying extra for to see today's game?
Back when I had DirecTV I had to pay extra to get SNY but not for about 5 ESPN channels. :confused:

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
it sometimes doesn't show up on espn3 until game time...

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Listen via TuneIn.

Or cough up $5 bucks to support women's basketball?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm confused. I presume you get your Cable TV/Streaming Service from Spectrum and that includes ESPN. That normally will include a Router of some type. From the Cable Router, you should be able to hook up a WIFI Router and that should get you access to ESPN3.

Aren't you able to use your Spectrum Login and Password on you WIFI Provider?

For myself I have Spectrum for Internet Service and decided to go with their Spectrum App for TV which I pay $25.00 a month for. That gives me all local channels, ESPN and some other basic channels. I also got to choose 10 additional channels of my choosing. I do have a Roku Stick to get additional Free Channels.

It might be because I didn't 'Bundle' with Spectrum :confused: I have wiFi with another provider :rolleyes:

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Here we can get ESPN3 for $4.99 @ month
It might be because I didn't 'Bundle' with Spectrum :confused: I have wiFi with another provider :rolleyes:
So you are saying that you don't have ESPN with Spectrum?
I didn't think that any cable provider didn't provide ESPN as part of their basic cable package. I guess I just learned something new.

BTW I do have to pay extra to get ESPN+, which I needed for 1 UConn game this season.

Reaction Score
So you are saying that you don't have ESPN with Spectrum?
I didn't think that any cable provider didn't provide ESPN as part of their basic cable package. I guess I just learned something new.

BTW I do have to pay extra to get ESPN+, which I needed for 1 UConn game this season.
I DO Have Spectrum for TV, but WiFi is through Frontier! :oops:

Reaction Score
I'm confused. I presume you get your Cable TV/Streaming Service from Spectrum and that includes ESPN. That normally will include a Router of some type. From the Cable Router, you should be able to hook up a WIFI Router and that should get you access to ESPN3.

Aren't you able to use your Spectrum Login and Password on you WIFI Provider?

For myself I have Spectrum for Internet Service and decided to go with their Spectrum App for TV which I pay $25.00 a month for. That gives me all local channels, ESPN and some other basic channels. I also got to choose 10 additional channels of my choosing. I do have a Roku Stick to get additional Free Channels.
I DO Have Spectrum for TV, but WiFi is through Frontier!

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I DO Have Spectrum for TV, but WiFi is through Frontier!
Ok.
Something else I did not know, that you can subscribe to ESPN3 streaming without subscribing to ESPN TV. Hmm.
How do you watch the ESPN3 stuff, on a computer, phone or tv?

Reaction Score
I have no idea. I have never had the pleasure of watching ESPN3

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
what time and chanell are uconn on for todays game

I posted all the information you’re asking for over an hour ago on my “Game Day” post. I post it the morning of every game during the entire season.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
If you've got a spectrum log-on to manage your account on-line, you can use that to access espn3. First thing it asks you is who's your tv provider.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I have no idea. I have never had the pleasure of watching ESPN3
Ok. I guess what the final takeaway is that you won't be watching today's game "live".

Reaction Score
Listen via TuneIn.

Or cough up $5 bucks to support women's basketball?
If it was truly going to WBB I would have no problem. I subscribe to Leaguepass every year, but I just can't bring myself to add to ESPN's coffers. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I pay for espn stream and game isn't coming on. It is 2:13 . Is anybody else having problems

Reaction Score
If you've got a spectrum log-on to manage your account on-line, you can use that to access espn3. First thing it asks you is who's your tv provider.
I wish! I have a Spectrum log-on to manage my Spectrum wi-fi account on-line, and I can use it to get open wi-fi just about anywhere, but it doesn't get me access to Spectrum TV or ESPN3. :mad:

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
If it was truly going to WBB I would have no problem. I subscribe to Leaguepass every year, but I just can't bring myself to add to ESPN's coffers. :rolleyes:
I guess I can see that, even though ESPN pays for the rights to broadcast so, while it doesn't go DIRECTLY to UConn, it does support women's bball. Also, shows folks are willing to pay bucks to watch. Only way game'll get on tv - be it ESPN, SNY or CPTV....

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Should be able to go to WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights Select what you want to watch and before you get access it will ask you for your provider. Instead of Selecting Frontier, select Spectrum and login with your Sepectrum User name and password. It shouldn't matter that you're using Frontier to initially access the web page. Try it before tomorrows game. OF course tomorrow's game is on ESPN2 :) However it will help you when there are other events you want to watch on ESPN3. If it works, you can watch the Replays of most UConn games played this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom