VERY worried about Houston | Page 2 | The Boneyard

VERY worried about Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
What *k did we do to deserve to be in this ass f*kin conference playing like trash against fellow trash teams expecting to lose against *kin University of Houston.
F*k Ollie's offense. F*k Daniel Hamilton. F*k Sam Cassell Jr for just sucking ass in general. F*k JC for leaving. F*k Diamond Stone. F*k the ACC. F*k Louisville. F*k Syracuse. F*k Pitt. F*k Notre Dame. F*k BC for not letting us in. F*k this conference. F*k Jeff Hathaway. F*k Randy Edsall. F*k Jonathan Mandeldove.
God I can't stand to watch us drool all over ourselves against another AAC team.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
What *k did we do to deserve to be in this ass f*kin conference playing like trash against fellow trash teams expecting to lose against *kin University of Houston.
F*k Ollie's offense. F*k Daniel Hamilton. F*k Sam Cassell Jr for just sucking ass in general. F*k JC for leaving. F*k Diamond Stone. F*k the ACC. F*k Louisville. F*k Syracuse. F*k Pitt. F*k Notre Dame. F*k BC for not letting us in. F*k this conference. F*k Jeff Hathaway. F*k Randy Edsall. F*k Jonathan Mandeldove.
God I can't stand to watch us drool all over ourselves against another AAC team.

among many other things, didn't invest in FBS football early enough

Reaction Score
I think I will take a nap tomorrow and check the score after I wake. I honestly need a break from watching this team. I have spent myself too many times this year, even when they pulled out a W.

I'm hoping I will be pleasantly surprised.

Reaction Score
Wow, just found this site recently and it is a nice forum for discussion.

Not too worried, this team can beat the good teams (Michigan, Texas Southern, and Memphis are a few.) As fans, we have to worry about the games that this team should win (Tulsa and Temple are a few.) Houston is a good team, so I think this team will win tomorrow.

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
Heading to the game now. The good news is Miller, Gibbs, Adams, and Enoch do not remember playing here.

Reaction Score
The recent positive posters make this thread lead depressing. Thanks! UConn seasons have often rewarded me greatly for keeping faith as a fan.

Reaction Score
We have struggled with Houston last couple of years even when Napier was here. This is what has become of UCONN under Ollie discussing RPI rankings weekly and predicting point spreads annually on losses to Temple, Tulsa and Houston. I think Ollie needs a wake up call in the gut similar to what Daniels got from Calhoun for playing so horrible his freshman year.
Daniels really never played well until Ollie was coach.
Did JC actually ever coach him?
His freshman year the team was out of control with the power struggle on the court and JC missing half the year. Amongst the most unachieving teams in UConn history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom