Vandy vs Ville | The Boneyard

Vandy vs Ville

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Interesting game - kind of sloppy.

I think Louisville is really going to wear folks down with the constant pressure. You have to break it for easy ones or you're in for a long draining night.

Reaction Score
Louisville looks horrible, there only offense is Siva driving to the tin and Kuric spotting up in the corner. They don't look very talented and their halfcourt offense is atrocious.

Reaction Score
Is it just me or is it hard to route for the BE this year? I mean there really is no BE anymore and I am not feeling the same as I have in years past.
It sucks.

Reaction Score
I look at it like its a swan song for the conference and I'd love to go out on top of the best conference one last time. Let's go Ville!

Reaction Score
Is it just me or is it hard to route for the BE this year? I mean there really is no BE anymore and I am not feeling the same as I have in years past.
It sucks.

yea

Reaction Score
Siva puts Ville up 2 with 1.4 left. Man that guy was a pain in the ass last year.

Reaction Score
Boatright is going to have to guard Siva. I love Shabazz but he just isn't quick enough to guard a future lottery pick the whole game. Boatright will be able to stay in front much more easily. Lamb will give Kuric fits with his long arms. We should be able to beat them handily as long as we can stop Siva from penetrating too much.

Reaction Score
Boatright is going to have to guard Siva. I love Shabazz but he just isn't quick enough to guard a future lottery pick the whole game. Boatright will be able to stay in front much more easily. Lamb will give Kuric fits with his long arms. We should be able to beat them handily as long as we can stop Siva from penetrating too much.
Boatright will be coming off the bench, think Bazz gets him.

Reaction Score
Bazz struggled to guard Siva last year. In the BET final we had to put Kemba on him, which slowed him down somewhat. That's not to say Bazz can't keep him in check this year, but unlike most guards, you actually want to go under the screen when guarding Siva. As fast and strong as he is, his jump shot is pretty freakin ugly.

Reaction Score
Bazz struggled to guard Siva last year. In the BET final we had to put Kemba on him, which slowed him down somewhat. That's not to say Bazz can't keep him in check this year, but unlike most guards, you actually want to go under the screen when guarding Siva. As fast and strong as he is, his jump shot is pretty freakin ugly.

That actually made what Siva did to Bazz last year even worse as Bazz tends to go under the screen the majority of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom