Vance Jackson looks like a cross between both Hamilton's | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Vance Jackson looks like a cross between both Hamilton's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For now if he's Rashad or Preston Schumpert I'm all in. But he's big, strong and 18-19 years old, has plenty of time to be able to put it on the floor and get to the rim better than these guys as well as even post up at some point to use his mismatch size. We have no idea what he is, but coming out in your first game against anyone and going 4-6 from 3 is nice to see for sure. There's something there!

Reaction Score
I haven't seen him actually play yet, but based on our fellow Boneyarder's descriptions and newspaper write-ups, he doesn't sound like either Hamilton. He's a big kid with a nice three point shot and it sounds like he's a pretty willing passer. Rip was a good 3 point shooter, but it was hardly his best trait. Ball handling and mid range game was Rips best attribute. Dham was a very average 3 point shooter. Again, ball handling was his best trait.

Is Jackson much of a ball handler? He sounds slow as well. The Hamilton's were not lightning fast, but I also wouldn't call either slow.

caw

Reaction Score
From the very limited amount I have seen him his upside is maybe Doug McDermott.

C

Chief00

Wow - lots to clean up. He is not the runner that Rip or Donny were. Has not shown that motor from what I saw. Kid has height and a nice shot.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
He looks like a combination of Bagger Vance and Michael Jackson to me.

Reaction Score
I listened to K O on the radio and I think hes somewhere in the same vicinity of what he thinks of Vance Jackson. Hes multi skilled at 6-8 handle shoot pass rebound--at the end of the day--it will be intersting to see how many minutes he gets--Im thinking he becomes a VERY important player quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom