Va Lost By 29 to Purdue 69-40 | The Boneyard

Va Lost By 29 to Purdue 69-40

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Yes alot of strange results so far this season. It seems the Big Ten may be better than expected - with Michigan, OSU, UMD, MSU, Purdue, Indiana, Penn St... (although MSU seems overrated, but still )

Its going to be a great test for UConn on Tuesday.

Its actually hard to believe that no team from the B10 has won the NC since 2000.

Last edited:

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I so that score this morning and I was stunned. The Top Ten is crumbling.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
UVA's defense is solid - they lost a lot offensively since last year BUT Tony Bennett is a really good coach and he will have them playing well come February
Every team lays a rotten egg once in a while
Purdue is not an easy place to play

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Good thing the ACC is so dominant! They have a lot of bad losses this year.

Reaction Score
We lost all of our offense from a team that already didn't put up a lot of points. If we can't keep a team under 50 we're going to struggle to beat them simple as that. Also, one of the worst 3pt shooting teams under bennett. I'm just glad Edwards graduated or we might have lost by 100!

Reaction Score
Took UVA +1 smfh. UVAs offense was so stagnant, I think the local middle school team could score better than them.

Reaction Score
This years tourney could be the first time we dont see a single 1 seed in the F4

You're not wrong. I'm not impressed with anyone. Purdue looks interesting. Arizona is fine I suppose.

Everyone else is a flawed mess.

Reaction Score
Lots of teams can't shoot the ball. UNC is atrocious from the perimeter and that team wouldn't scare me. UVA yeah they play good defense but Purdue was easy money last night they weren't holding them to less than 60 so it's a loss, they can't score.

MSU way overrated, Duke can score can't guard anyone, UK can't shoot either. Interesting year, great year for a mid major to win it all.

Reaction Score
Lots of teams can't shoot the ball. UNC is atrocious from the perimeter and that team wouldn't scare me. UVA yeah they play good defense but Purdue was easy money last night they weren't holding them to less than 60 so it's a loss, they can't score.

MSU way overrated, Duke can score can't guard anyone, UK can't shoot either. Interesting year, great year for a mid major to win it all.
To add about Duke it seems that if you get Carey in any foul trouble they'll be in big trouble. it seems to be one of the weaker K teams in recent memory.

C

Chief00

At least the games Chief has seen, the Big10 is beating up on the ACC.

Reaction Score
The landscape of cbb this year is the reason I really want to see AG and CV play to the best of their ability. I believe if we made it into the tourney and our guards got hot anything can happen. yeah it sounds far fetched but we know better than that around these parts after `11 and `14. With no real juggernauts roaming the cbb landscape its a perfect opportunity for something unexpected too happen. Why not us?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom