UVA Game thread. | Page 29 | The Boneyard

UVA Game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I expected a lot more out of the offense today,, they get Hopkins and vechery back they outta look hard at why levy's playing...

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Only UVA's crappy FG kicker saved the day.
Hey, cut him some slack -- it was his first football game, ever. And he's still probably a better play caller than Diaco.

Reaction Score
Even if we win, games like these are not going to bring fans back into the fold. Nobody locally or nationally (looking at you, B12) wants to watch this product.

Reaction Score
Bob how do you feel about today's win?

"We had them right where we wanted them. That's a great ACC team. We just had to keep it close. We left some plays out there, but we were resilient. I'm so proud of these kids and this staff. We executed the game plan to perfection. That was UConn Football at its best."

Thank you coach.

Reaction Score
lay on the ball
Great to win with Mendenhall's help, but UConn's D could have bled more time off the clock rolling around on the ball/ground. Could be 3-0, take ugly 2-1 versus worse options.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
13 pts....my nieces field hockey team scored 8 last week.

Reaction Score

"We had them right where we wanted them. That's a great ACC team. We just had to keep it close. We left some plays out there, but we were resilient. I'm so proud of these kids and this staff. We executed the game plan to perfection. That was UConn Football at its best."

Thank you coach.

He didn't actually say this, right?

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Grateful for the W, but that is the most unsatisfying win I have ever experienced.

Reaction Score
Hey losers. Get off your computers.

All I see is 2-1. Win is a win

sight-blindfolded-Vikas-355351.jpg

Reaction Score
We just beat a horrendous team on what a was basically a missed pat and we are jumping around like we won the National Championship! SMH
No-no-no. They were cheering because Diaco didn't facking it up!!!

Reaction Score
We just beat a horrendous team on what a was basically a missed pat and we are jumping around like we won the National Championship! SMH
With obviously still rebuilding, relatively young teams, that'll happen ... especially after a prior week's giveaway. Most people will take the win while continuing to root for further coaching and team improvement!

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score

Thank you coach.
jesus right to a T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member