"Utah State should consider it a derogatory mark on its record if UConn manages to so much as sniff the end zone." | Page 2 | The Boneyard

"Utah State should consider it a derogatory mark on its record if UConn manages to so much as sniff the end zone."

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
That has to be the best post game presser we've had after a loss that I can ever remember.
Presser in the Kitchen? What's cooking in the microwave/

Reaction Score
Try reading the article. The whole thing is insulting.
Lol I did… Idk if we’re reading the same article the same way or if ur just offended with our team not playing solid the last decade. Just facts up and down.

The game prediction in this article is the one everyone’s ticked off about.

We played a good game. Got this thing moving in the right direction.

Reaction Score
I really didn’t understand his comments about adjustments happening throughout the game. I mean we are UConn - and here we draw up plain vanilla schemes, stick to them regardless, and then blame the kids for not executing if they lose. No?

Reaction Score
no. Why? His opinion. He's entitled.
Amazingly, pundits have it made. They can be totally wrong time and time again and yet, they don't get fired. Coach loses games, fire him. Player doesn't get it right and he/she/they get benched or released. Life isn't fair.

Reaction Score
For what it’s worth, the “we lost by less than expected” victory lap on on an opponent’s site is more of a Rutgers fan thing.

Ehhh. Jumping out to a two TD lead as 24.5 dogs. Starting QB out for the year in the second series. It’s a Mora L victory.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Consider the derogatory mark happily applied
Now go to Bama and bring that "big time" football program against the biggest of boys

Reaction Score
For what it’s worth, the “we lost by less than expected” victory lap on on an opponent’s site is more of a Rutgers fan thing.

Ehhh. Jumping out to a two TD lead as 24.5 dogs. Starting QB out for the year in the second series. It’s a Mora L victory.
It was a moral victory. His point, which is correct, is that moral victories are something you can take pride in, but are not something you brag to the winners about.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It was a moral victory. His point, which is correct, is that moral victories are something you can take pride in, but are not something you brag to the winners about.
I can’t believe this has to be explained.

Reaction Score

Who is taking a lap? They acted like they were going to beat us by a half a hundred. I guess they can show how bigtime they are this week.

They should be very concerned.

Reaction Score
What is the difference between a moral victory and a loss? They are exactly the same on your record.

Reaction Score
Well, that’s like your opinion
1661988729093.jpeg

Reaction Score
... I kinda wish that CCSU was game 1 for us, then Syracuse.. then Utah State... I think we'd be better prepared for them at that time... they just got shallacked by FCS Weber State ... at home.. just sayin...

1663002315838.png

Reaction Score
That could have been our score line if Roberson didn't get hurt. We'll never know.
I think you're right... Roberson gave us a little more experience, which, if I'm a betting man, would've helped out a touch more.. Although, Zion is probably our future... just got started a little earlier than we would've liked

Reaction Score
If Nebrich was played and treated like Zion "the future" Turner how could UConn's football fortunes have been different.

Having seen 2 plus games of ZT I don't see how the coach is so sure he has such great upside. From my perch in the cheap seats I'd rate Tyler Phommachanh last year during his short playing stint as doing better and having more upside then ZT. Guess I know why I wasn't on AD Dave's short list.

If ZT can run, has pocket presence, can hit the long ball or can hold onto the ball when tackled he's hiding it well.

I'd like to see ZT's grade for the Fruit game, still not buying 85.0 for CCSU.

Super mistake having conversation with Steven Krajewski and having the result be him transferring.

Don't want ZT to try and win the Michigan game with aggressive play or UConn calling deep passes that require stellar blocking; want ZT to survive till mid season so can see what he can do against UConn level opponents.

Reaction Score
The only thing K is good for is depth.

K is mired in the 3rd spot on the Georgia State depth chart.

We wouldn’t be scoring more TDs with him. Just no.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom