Utah State Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Utah State Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
special teams game after game is killing us. Punter outkicking coverage. Poor returns. Now poor blocking. Didn't we have a blocked field goal earlier in the year with the same thing but from the other side?
100%

This has been going on since last year. I don't like advocating for someone to loose his job, but special teams has been a disaster since last year, with no improvement.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Showed some fight, but the special teams issues have to be addressed. Should be the easiest part of the game.

Reaction Score
Our TEs have missed a lot of blocks throughout the game. Wasn't just the last one.

Roberson and our WRs seems to do better with tempo, which we rarely run. Though Roberson is 23, he plays like a freshman being indecisive at times. Was thinking tempo would not give him time to think.

Reaction Score
This program is bad. Top to bottom, it’s a disaster. Nothing will change because those in charge refuse to do anything meaningful.

I’m out for the rest of the season. I just can’t do it anymore. Respect for those who can; you are more dedicated fans than me.
I felt exact opposite. Offense had some nice plays. Running game was strong and they added the CT version of the fridge.

Players fought whole game. Difference today was two brain dead plays

Reaction Score
This is on Mora we have lost our last 8 games and been outcoached in every single one of them.

Reaction Score
All they had to do this season was not be an entire embarrassment and they couldn't even accomplish that.

Well done.
Three mishandled snaps in one game. I don't think I've ever seen that before even in a high school game.

Reaction Score
Three mishandled snaps in one game. I don't think I've ever seen that before even in a high school game.
It would be nice to have the talent to handle snaps.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
When you're 0-5 there are no moral victories, just more recruits turned off to the program.
And it keeps the portal from having an entrance to Storrs.

Reaction Score
Roberson was good for the most part. Unfortunately 3 bad plays by him probably was the difference in game. 2 missed wide open screen passes to Rosa which would have led to big plays and the decision to throw the ball to Joly between 2 defenders when he didn't have anyone within 30 yards of him and could have run easily for a first down late in 4th.

Reaction Score
There is enough talent to win games I specially mean games as in 2 wins certainly enough to win a game, it’s harder to win when you have coaches who are losing games, Mora isn’t doing anything about it.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Bad Santa Pain GIF by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads