USF game thread | The Boneyard

USF game thread

Reaction Score
We've given up 5 offensive rebounds in 9 minutes. We are up 3 at the under-12 timeout.

Anyone who doesn't think we need an postgrad or JuCo big man who can clean the glass for next year is crazy.

Reaction Score
We've given up 5 offensive rebounds in 9 minutes. We are up 3 at the under-12 timeout.

Anyone who doesn't think we need an postgrad or JuCo big man who can clean the glass for next year is crazy.
We should crush this team. Brimah is so soft, anyone with some bulk down low treats him like a ragdoll.

Reaction Score
Da Silva is the player that I hope Diarra will be. Just a rebounding house of fire who thinks that anything coming off the rim is his.

Reaction Score
GET US OUT OF THIS CONFERENCE
Hard to see it happening as of now. There are tons of teams that would be picked over uconn...Uconn is on the decline, they need to right the ship ASAP, like, have an amazing season in 2017-2018 kind of asap, elite 8 kind of season, to put the nation back on notice that uconn might have been down for a year, but they are back kind of asasp....

Not to mention the fact that no conference is really looking. The Big 12 pretended to look for a bit..

Reaction Score
It's about time USF got called for a foul while offensive rebounding. Pushing like crazy! That big dude went Mike Alscott on Brimah earlier.

Reaction Score
UConn is not even competitive in this conference. What are you guys even talking about?

Reaction Score
Change literally to luckily. UConn is in seventh place in the AAC right now and is struggling against a terrible South Florida team. I don't want to hear about how bad the conference is at this time.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I look forward to having a real center again. Brimah is the weakest excuse for a center a cbb blue blood has started since Phil Nolan.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This game is not even close if Kentan made the alley oop, his free throws, rebounded better and guarded DaSilva.

Reaction Score
IMG_2181.JPG
I look forward to having a real center again. Brimah is the weakest excuse for a center a cbb blue blood has started since Phil Nolan.

Reaction Score
I get that they've told Brimah not to foul cuz they have no bench.
But if he isn't going to challenge shots then what's the point of having him on the floor?
He doesn't score, he doesn't rebound, and he's a TO machine.
This 2nd half he needs to start playing D. He's got 4 fouls to play with.
Otherwise sit him down and go small with Vital. He'll get more rebounds.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I get that they've told Brimah not to foul cuz they have no bench.
But if he isn't going to challenge shots then what's the point of having him on the floor?
He doesn't score, he doesn't rebound, and he's a TO machine.
This 2nd half he needs to start playing D. He's got 4 fouls to play with.
Otherwise sit him down and go small with Vital. He'll get more rebounds.
Outside of one block attempt in which he should have turned for a rebound and one play he reacted slowly to his player at the top of the key, he's playing within himself making it difficult for the other team to drive and score. Kentan has been the player MIA on defense this game.

If he doesn't get too tired and keeps out of foul trouble I expect him to up his defense last half of the 2nd.

Reaction Score

Next year may be more of the same with our bigs. Durham and Enoch are not ready for prime time and we have projects coming off the bench with (Diarra) and the center recruit coming in next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom