USF Game @ 3:30 on ESPNU (Updated) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

USF Game @ 3:30 on ESPNU (Updated)

Reaction Score
My tailgate crew has a rule: wear shorts unless the temp. is below 45 degrees. In this case, we might make an exception. Arthritis be damned: that's what my prescription for industrial strength ibuprofen is for.

Weird rule.

USFMB

Full of the Bulls
Reaction Score
I much prefer the fans of other teams that talk trash rather than garbage like this guy posts. Oh I can't believe the line is 23 - I've watched most of your games (yeah right) and I think it should be 14.

The garbage that UCF and USF pulled during the hurricane was completely bush league. Now that USF is going to the Beef O Brady's bowl - I am rooting for UCF to go undefeated and be left out of the playoff because they ducked Georgia Tech.

For the most part, I post on your WBB board.

For some reason you are the only snarky poster I have encountered on this site.

That says a lot more about you than it does me.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
For the most part, I post of your WBB board.

Yeah the women's board isn't known for calling out clowns. If you stick around there and keep sucking up you'll do well, turns out the random collection of people who showed up to bask in Geno’s reflected glory loves anyone who kowtows to them.

Wind here just hit 67. Stronger than the winds at the Tampa airport during your hurricane. Will your team feel safe enough to travel later this week?

Reaction Score
For the most part, I post on your WBB board.

You should read him on The Cesspool. :p

Reaction Score
Yeah the women's board isn't known for calling out clowns. If you stick around there and keep sucking up you'll do well, turns out the random collection of people who showed up to bask in Geno’s reflected glory loves anyone who kowtows to them.

Wind here just hit 67. Stronger than the winds at the Tampa airport during your hurricane. Will your team feel safe enough to travel later this week?
LOL

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Are you coming up @USFMB? I saw a guy wearing a USF hoodie at the Pats game yesterday and I almost asked him about Saturday.

USFMB

Full of the Bulls
Reaction Score
Are you coming up @USFMB? I saw a guy wearing a USF hoodie at the Pats game yesterday and I almost asked him about Saturday.

Yes, I will be attending.

My son lives not too far away, so I make it a point to visit with him and my grand daughter and take them to the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom