"Used Member"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
hrumph! I am just new. Oh, well.....

Reaction Score
Hey! I just got a promotion! I am no longer a "New" member. I have been elevated to the lofty status of "Used"!

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I wonder how long I'll be a new post? Wait til the season starts!

Go SUN...Tina for MVP Maya for ROY Go Lynx!

Reaction Score
i've been used for a few days ;)

and i feel abused after the past two horror days at the Open.:mad:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
i've been used for a few days ;)

and i feel abused after the past two horror days at the Open.:mad:
What did happen at the Open. Dealing with the flooding here in PA I lost track of any coverage.

tigger

LSU Tigger
Reaction Score
I apologize if I'm repeating something 'cause I haven't had a chance to read the entire thread, but I had to comment.

Prior to the last few days, I was thinking of starting a thread to the fact the we all seemed to start out at "0", and how swell that was! ;)

tigger

LSU Tigger
Reaction Score
I just noticed that I am still a "new member". I must say, I was a bit surprised. I feel I've pretty active, especially on the new board. :confused: Is there some kind of Designation Scedule showing what's required for a specific level? :)

ps I love some of these smilies, can y'all get more? (and they make everything more colorful and pleasing to loook at, no? I know, I know...I don't ask for much do I? :eek:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I just noticed that I am still a "new member". I must say, I was a bit surprised. I feel I've pretty active, especially on the new board. :confused: Is there some kind of Designation Scedule showing what's required for a specific level? :)

ps I love some of these smilies, can y'all get more? (and they make everything more colorful and pleasing to loook at, no? I know, I know...I don't ask for much do I? :eek:

You have 13 more posts to go before you become a Used Member. And won't that be special? :)

As for the smilies, reviews are mixed on those. Some really like them, some really hate them. We have a limited selection that will need to do for now. If you really want more variety, copy and paste them from another board.

tigger

LSU Tigger
Reaction Score
You have 13 more posts to go before you become a Used Member. And won't that be special? :)

As for the smilies, reviews are mixed on those. Some really like them, some really hate them. We have a limited selection that will need to do for now. If you really want more variety, copy and paste them from another board.

Thanks Nan!! I still absolutely love that cartoon! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman