BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 3.02.36 PM.png

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
Nice!

We have the only 2 sophomores AND have the highest amount by conference (tied)

Nice to see Pheesa first on the list...does it go by points or something (as in voting points not points scored in a game)? I'd imagine Plum having the most amount of nods as in the AP list.

Is our wall even big enough to add three more numbers to the HOH wall? Man we are running outta space in Gampel...

Reaction Score
Nice!

Nice to see Pheesa first on the list...does it go by points or something (as in voting points not points scored in a game)? I'd imagine Plum having the most amount of nods as in the AP list.

Is our wall even big enough to add three more numbers to the HOH wall? Man we are running outta space in Gampel...

That list is alphabetical by last name...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Nice!

Time to build a new arena.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I have a vote for this one; I voted for 9 of the 10...It came down to Wiese, Peterson, and Brown. I voted for Peterson.
@DishNSwish I want to formally endorse Doris Burke's suggestion to change the rules the limit the amount of players that one team can have on a 10 person AA team. Your thoughts?

Reaction Score
@DishNSwish I want to formally endorse Doris Burke's suggestion to change the rules the limit the amount of players that one team can have on a 10 person AA team. Your thoughts?

I think it will be very difficult to convince people to vote for four on one team. As good as Kia was this year, I think the others were more deserving on a 10 person team. Beyond that, if you vote three teams, I don't think I'd come up with five more better.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
If all goes well, there'll be one hell of a lot to celebrate at Gampel in a little less than a week.

Reaction Score
Nice!

Alphabetical Listing

Reaction Score
I have a vote for this one; I voted for 9 of the 10...It came down to Wiese, Peterson, and Brown. I voted for Peterson.
Just think of this: You are all of the rest of WBB world---2 Soph and 1 Jr from Uconn are AA's and from all reports --two outstanding Transfers, one (if not more) exceptional Freshman, and Top Recruit next years point guard, and 3 or 4 who may become outstanding.
Will Uconn add more AA's next year?? If 2 sophs and 2 Jr's can lead this team to the FF---how high can they go???Congratulations to Gabby

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom