USA18 team....Breanna/Morgan/Moriah | The Boneyard

USA18 team....Breanna/Morgan/Moriah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I read that yesterday they flew to the site for the western hemisphere qualifying
for the 19U world championship next summer. I don't know when the games start but I hope our internet gurus keep us linked. I would guess the games will be easy ones but I like that all 3 are on the USA Basketball radar and that our 3 kids can get some practice playing with each other.

Captain's practices start in about 3 weeks....yes!

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'll add this post on this thread. FIBA TV is planning to televise the semi-finals and final of the U17 World Championship.

FIBA TV - Link

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The Olympics were quite the summer "breather" from all things WCBB. But now that they are over, I'm sure we will start to hear more reports of the kids heading back to campus (if they aren't there for summer sessions) and how they are acclimating (at least from the newbies perspective). the next 3-4 years are going to be spectacular if you are a UCONN fan. And watching how other teams try to handle UCONN and Baylor this year will be very interesting indeed...

The UCONN-Baylor game is in February? Lots of time for the newbies to gel with their new teammates and be as strong a team as they can be. I know our 3 freshmen are used to the bright lights, but it will be interesting to see how they react to the biggest game of their young careers (of course BET and NCAA games will be bigger, but this will be the biggest test for them and hopefully give them a feel for what BET and NCAA games will be like)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom