USA vs CZE - quotes, photos are up on USA Basketball Website | The Boneyard

USA vs CZE - quotes, photos are up on USA Basketball Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Quotes can be found here. Definately working on the offensive rebounds the second half

U

UCONNfan1

Diana might be one of the best interviewee's ever. Her comments are so well thought out and so well phrased and enunciated that it's easy to not only understand exactly what she means, but also the way she compliments other players and really has knowledge of their game, strengths, etc. She had fantastic answers.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
LOL, Maya.

You seem to be getting your hand on every ball defensively right now … what is it about you that allows that to happen?
That’s my job. I think when I get in the game, I just want to cause chaos for the other team as well as I can. I feel like I’ve got some athletic ability and some long arms, quick hands so I might as well use them for good. I try to get in the passing lane, get a tip-in, get a steal and hopefully it will cause some momentum for my team.

No kidding.

Reaction Score
Loved the quotes but SO painful to read the answers due to the terrible spelling and grammatical mistakes made by whoever types these things up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom