Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Can someone please tell these announcers there is nonsuch thing as "hang time."

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
OMG Maya Moore what a great pass from Sue and terrific control of the ball to lay it in with her left hand... And Dee has exploded a bit in the 2nd half too. Lordy do these ladies play fast!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Tina Charles needs to come out of the game. She simply is incapable of even slowing Cambage down.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
One thing I'm noticing is not only is USA getting some open 3 point shots, but the mid range game seems to be there for the taking too. I think EDD feasted on the mid range game in teh first half, and several USA players have done so in the 2nd half as well.

Reaction Score
You have to open a browser, such as Chrome, IE or Firefox, then open Facebook first from any browser, then go to USA Basketball in Facebook.
Thank you so much! That's just the information I needed.

Reaction Score
Too bad Cambage is in foul trouble. would have been a much better practice game with her in there.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Griner is playing really well. Not only scoring but making good decisions. Very nice to see. She's similar to Cambage in that Australia can not guard her 1 on 1 right now.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Leslie is right - Whalen cannot dribble the ball around all over the place for 1 on 1 basketball. It may be ok for Reeve and Minny, but not for team USA... The spacing is not right at the moment and it's because the PG is not playing team ball.

Reaction Score
Leslie is right - Whalen cannot dribble the ball around all over the place for 1 on 1 basketball. It may be ok for Reeve and Minny, but not for team USA... The spacing is not right at the moment and it's because the PG is not playing team ball.
even more so at the very end of the quarter!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I guess it's good that Whalen is scoring some points but that's not the purpose of these exhibition games. She's completely disrupted the offensive flow because of her refusal to pass the ball. She's lowering her head and shoulder and driving to the basket. Not impressed with her team play at the moment... A bit surprised and disappointed. Hope the coaches have a chat with her (or the team captains do)...

Lindsay Whalen "practicing" driving to the basket and playing selfish ball is not good for the team and gives them no chance to work on getting better together...

Griner on the other hand - WOW!! Offense and defense! Way to go girl!!!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I guess it's good that Whalen is scoring some points but that's not the purpose of these exhibition games. She's completely disrupted the offensive flow because of her refusal to pass the ball. She's lowering her head and shoulder and driving to the basket. Not impressed with her team play at the moment... A bit surprised and disappointed. Hope the coaches have a chat with her (or the team captains do)...

Lindsay Whalen "practicing" driving to the basket and playing selfish ball is not good for the team and gives them no chance to work on getting better together...

Griner on the other hand - WOW!! Offense and defense! Way to go girl!!!

Whalen has always done that. She is an offensive minded PG.

Reaction Score
Dee's telling EDD she needs to keep in the flow. Had EDD stayed at UConn, she wouldn't need to be told. (Not the only regret here....)

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Geno is a smart man. I think he knew it was important to give BG some confidence and he gave her a chance in the second half after a poor first half. I am glad to see her respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom