USA vs Angola | Page 2 | The Boneyard

USA vs Angola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Is it possible to "like" a whole thread?
This IS a cute thread, almost unparallelled. I take it to be a sine of the timesl

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I can't calculate this fast! But I will find a TV, hopefully in the student lounge, at 5:15....

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
This IS a cute thread, almost unparallelled. I take it to be a sine of the timesl
Nice job, was wondering how someone would work in sine. After reading this I could only come up with a sighhhhhhhhh(ne).

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
All this protracted conjecture, but where is the proof?
It seems as though this thread may extend into infinity.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
My theorem, unlike Pythagoras, is that the different sides to this post all add up to being right. However, if you square all of Angola's legs, they still wouldn't be right enough to beat USA's legs.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
What do angles have to do with our Huskies? What a waste of time this thread is! Listen, if you all are going off on a **tangent** you could at least have the courtesy of reflecting that in the title. I clicked on this thread thinking I would be reading about five Huskies playing at the same time against an overmatched opponent.

You know, there must be a board for punsters. Why don't you take your material there rather than subjecting us real Husky fans to this irrelevant drivel?

Um, perhaps I should add a few of these before signing off: :) ;) :p :D :rolleyes:.

Diggerfoot, I don't really like your attitude here. Are you trying to creat division within the Boneyard? You are just mean! :p

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Diggerfoot, I don't really like your attitude here. Are you trying to creat division within the Boneyard? You are just mean! :p
Are you saying Diggerfoot is the root of the problem? According to my calculus, blame Al. You know Al Gebra. You think the limit of these bad puns is reaching zero but in fact the limit is heading toward infinity.

t-gal

T for Trouble
Reaction Score
Are you saying Diggerfoot is the root of the problem? According to my calculus, blame Al. You know Al Gebra. You think the limit of these bad puns is reaching zero but in fact the limit is heading toward infinity.

This a definitely a graphic display of bad puns. We have all sorts of problems that need solving. :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
This a definitely a graphic display of bad puns. We have all sorts of problems that need solving. :)
We have virtually bisected every angle.

JS

Reaction Score
Astounding. The thread continues to grow geometrically.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Actually, I think Al entered the equation later.
Geo was actually the first perp. Geo Metry.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
There's a strong probability z-score today will be lopsided.

Reaction Score
In the interest of simplifying things:

USA has the least common denominator that is Geno, who will utilize his rotation to intercept the Angolans at every quadrant of the court. The team's axis of symmetry will protect the perimeter and the area around the basket in equal ratios.

Will Geno use a triangle and one offense?

In all probability considering the inequality in talent level, Angola will look only average and score a fraction of the points as Team USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom