USA vs Angola | The Boneyard

USA vs Angola

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Monday July 30th at 5;15 PM (Eastern time)
According to nbc Olympic TV Schedule, this will be on the NBC Sports Network (channel 122 on NYC Time Warner Cable)

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Monday July 30th at 5;15 PM (Eastern time)
According to nbc Olympic TV Schedule, this will be on the NBC Sports Network (channel 122 on NYC Time Warner Cable)

And I think NBC Sports Network is ch. 408 on Brooklyn Cablevision.

Reaction Score
It's Channel 146 in most of Fairfield County Cablevision; don't know about the Bridgeport area.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Also on the basketball-only channel, which is 752 on DirecTV

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Any more puns like these, and I going to have to string you up by your hypotenuse....

With apologies to Pinotbear, there are quite a few obtuse references here.

Euclid is rolling over in his grave.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
OK everyone, let's not go on a tangent. With all things parallel, Angola loses by 50.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
It sucks to get into a thread after all the good lines are taken.
It's just not right.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
What do angles have to do with our Huskies? What a waste of time this thread is! Listen, if you all are going off on a **tangent** you could at least have the courtesy of reflecting that in the title. I clicked on this thread thinking I would be reading about five Huskies playing at the same time against an overmatched opponent.

You know, there must be a board for punsters. Why don't you take your material there rather than subjecting us real Husky fans to this irrelevant drivel?

Um, perhaps I should add a few of these before signing off: :) ;) :p :D :rolleyes:.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
What do angles have to do with our Huskies? What a waste of time this thread is! Listen, if you all are going off on a **tangent** you could at least have the courtesy of reflecting that in the title. I clicked on this thread thinking I would be reading about five Huskies playing at the same time against an overmatched opponent.

You know, there must be a board for punsters. Why don't you take your material there rather than subjecting us real Husky fans to this irrelevant drivel?

Um, perhaps I should add a few of these before signing off: :) ;) :p :D :rolleyes:.
How very "un-complimentary" of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak