USA vs Angola | Page 3 | The Boneyard

USA vs Angola

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
There's a strong probability z-score today will be lopsided.
You sound French...based on the Olympics today, you must be a swimmer (yeah, I know the comment was only average).

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Wow - A six page thread on the "Angola" game before it even starts? Incredible.

t-gal

T for Trouble
Reaction Score
I will pour my root beer into a square mug so I can have just beer. Enjoy the game folks.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Nice job, was wondering how someone would work in sine. After reading this I could only come up with a sighhhhhhhhh(ne).
Mebbe a sine of better things to come on the Boneyard. Mebbe not.

Reaction Score
Are you saying Diggerfoot is the root of the problem? According to my calculus, blame Al. You know Al Gebra. You think the limit of these bad puns is reaching zero but in fact the limit is heading toward infinity.
Sounds like a new application of the Schwartz-Christoffel Theorem, BSchwartz. Or is it the BS Theorem?

Reaction Score
The best part of this whole piece of insanity is that Biff snoozed through the whole thing, and by the time he wakes up there won't be squat left for him to add. The last time we had a geometry/trigonometry thread he virtually killed it by jumping in early and using up a dozen choice opportunities in one very densly written post.

Party pooper.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
The best part of this whole piece of insanity is that Biff snoozed through the whole thing, and by the time he wakes up there won't be squat left for him to add. The last time we had a geometry/trigonometry thread he virtually killed it by jumping in early and using up a dozen choice opportunities in one very densly written post.

Party pooper.
Eh. Been there...done that....Q.E.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member