USA U-18 Playing Now | The Boneyard

USA U-18 Playing Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Nice start by Moriah and Morgan. Stewie is now in.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Tucker down with what looks like a knee injury. Hope it's not serious.

Reaction Score
Score 9-2 US, looks like 4:30 left in first q? I hope Tucker;s injury isn't bad - sh walked off, but with help and not putting much weight on left leg./

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Jannah Tucker left the game with an injury. Hope its not serious

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
18-6 USA Leads after the 1st quarter.

Beginning to wonder if Breanna is as good of a shooter as EDD is. Great form on her 3 point shots.

tnvolfan65

Loyal LV Fan
Reaction Score
Started watching the game as soon as Tucker was down...anyone care to share what happened? I only saw a brief replay.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Started watching the game as soon as Tucker was down...anyone care to share what happened? I only saw a brief replay.

Hard to see what happened. She was driving the ball in to the lane and seemed to pull up. I'm not sure if she came to a jump-stop or what happened, but she immediately grabbed for what looked like her left knee.

Reaction Score
I just saw the replay too - looked like she was in midair and knew her left knee was hurt before she landed on it - couldn't tell if she got hit or just did something herself -

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Hard to see what happened. She was driving the ball in to the lane and seemed to pull up. I'm not sure if she came to a jump-stop or what happened, but she immediately grabbed for what looked like her left knee.

:-O I will hope its nothing serious -- jump-stop knee injuries scare me

Reaction Score
Both Breanna and Brenda are pretty good.
Almost sounds like they are fighting with each other about whose pronunciation is right - of course I speak no Spanish, so who knows?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
USA outscores Argentina 17-4 in 2nd quarter and lead 35-10 @ the half.

ladybears4eva

Lady Bears Fan
Reaction Score
its nice to see some basketball from future college players, nice preview. Too bad the competition is atrociously bad... all they do to defend is clog up the paint and foul to try and stop the USA team.

Morgan is really a surprise to me, she is the new bruiser in the big east. She seems to have a wonderful tenacity and leadership instilled in her. A natural leader.

Stewart is making these international kids look so bad...amazing 3 ball player, which frightens me since she will mostly be guarded by Destiny Williams(slower, scoring threat, senior defender) or Brooklyn Pope (faster/leaper/not a such a scoring threat, senior) in the baylor games. I guess the only thing that reassures me is the fact that our team is mostly seniors(BG, Hayden, Williams, Madden, Pope) and a junior (Sims) and Prince (freshman) who will be playing allot of minutes.

ladybears4eva

Lady Bears Fan
Reaction Score
it's really difficult to gauge how well the fresh man are going to be, when they play against high school or poor basketball skills teams.

But Tuck, Stewart, Jefferson look good.

as well as our girl, Prince.

ladybears4eva

Lady Bears Fan
Reaction Score
i love the announcers, I'm puerto rican and appreciate their commentary.

Reaction Score
I think I recall her in an interview frowning at that nickname.
Anyway to get this in English? The tab on the upper right doesn't seem to work.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
it's really difficult to gauge how well the fresh man are going to be, when they play against high school or poor basketball skills teams.

But Tuck, Stewart, Jefferson look good.

as well as our girl, Prince.
For the most part, I agree. But Tuck and certainly Stewart have played with terrific college players (E. Williams, Hartley, Dolson) and in Stewarts case, was probably the best player.

I think we all know how she will do in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom