USA U-16s win gold, dominate big time... | The Boneyard

USA U-16s win gold, dominate big time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
The USA U-16 women's team won gold in Mexico this past week. They finished 5-0 and outscored opponents 463-144. UConn prospects Asia Durr scored 92 points and Katie Samuelson scored 80 points on 53% shooting from 3 pt, including 8-8 in the final. Those two had 37% of USA's points despite not playing much at the end of blow-outs. The closest game was the final against Canada when USA won 82-48. Go future Huskies..?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
They do sound like the top 2 in their class.

I'd love to have another sharpshooter from Mater Dei, because the first one is a great player. KML! KLS! Lou!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
They are both budding superstars. I'm very glad we are involved with them early in the process. I wouldn't mind, were we to lose out to KLS, if she were to end up at Stanford. But obviously I'd love to land both. Imagine of we land Wilson and then those 2. Unreal for sure.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
They are both budding superstars. I'm very glad we are involved with them early in the process. I wouldn't mind, were we to lose out to KLS, if she were to end up at Stanford. But obviously I'd love to land both. Imagine of we land Wilson and then those 2. Unreal for sure.

From Chris Hansens-formerly of ESPN Hoopgurlz and now Prospects Nations twitter conversation during the game last night, concerning KLS.

1. Dave@cterrier100
    19h
    @ChrisHansenPSB What are the odds that Samuelson doesn't attend Stanford? Must be low based on family history
    Expand
  2. Chris Hansen@ChrisHansenPSB
    19h
    @cterrier100 Don't want to speak for her but in off the cuff convo's with her dad it's not a given.

Hide conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog