USA today top American PG of all time... | The Boneyard

USA today top American PG of all time...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Didn't see this poll on here, or the link to it. Sue is currently 4th behind Lawson, Marciniak, and Staley. Maybe we can make a difference? Current voting below...

Vote for top PG

upload_2018-3-7_12-58-29.png

Reaction Score
Looks like UT has the vote stuffing bots out. Diamond Deshields for best shooting guard of all time? Wow.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Looks like UT has the vote stuffing bots out. Diamond Deshields for best shooting guard of all time? Wow.
yeah, it is kind of silly - Ionescu as one of the greatest PG's of all time? She's not even a PG, and she's only a sophomore... Still, if you are bored and feel like throwing a few votes her way!! :)

Also it seems like you can vote as many times as you want so hence the skewed results. Any fan can keep clicking on "vote for PG" and click on the person they want to vote for and hit <enter>. If one has the time, I suppose they could vote hundreds of times...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You could put Diana on there too.....I know she was never technically the point guard but she was running the offense not Maria Conlon once Sue graduated.

Reaction Score
There are no restrictions.Vote as often as you want to. I voted about 25 times.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Ionescu as one of the options? Interesting!

I like Kara, but I think she was as much a SG as a PG. Indeed, that voting reflects a very heavy Tennessee bias. The only reasonable choice other than Sue Bird is Dawn Staley.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yet no one here has noted that Lou leads in the vote for best small forward over Maya by a mile? And only Tennessee voters are stuffing the ballot box? It looks like too many people are both prisoners of the moment and not particularly knowledgeable WCBB fans.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yet no one here has noted that Lou leads in the vote for best small forward over Maya by a mile? And only Tennessee voters are stuffing the ballot box? It looks like too many people are both prisoners of the moment and not particularly knowledgeable WCBB fans.
Lou is leading Maya? How does someone vote for a player in the middle of her college career over a multiple-time NPOY and Olympic Gold winner?

I love Lou, but she’s no Maya. Not yet, certainly.

Reaction Score
I assumed it was in respect to their high school career's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom