USA Serbia - game on! | Page 5 | The Boneyard

USA Serbia - game on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
RADY: excellent job and quite interesting. You should be in the booth. Perhaps you've noticed that I have a proclivity for injecting what I take to be a bit of humor from time to time, and to that end I'll note my hope that:

the "Tuna" showed some fin-esse at times. (That should set the table for a few others of you old salts to weigh in.)

Thank you. unfortunately, whatever parameters set up in this forum no longer allow for editing of posts after 15 minutes - why I don't know. So, if I don't catch a mistake right away, I as you can see, cannot correct.

Reaction Score
Thank you. unfortunately, whatever parameters set up in this forum no longer allow for editing of posts after 15 minutes - why I don't know. So, if I don't catch a mistake right away, I as you can see, cannot correct.

RL: just having fun. Terrific job you did.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
;)

it is frustrating for me, not to be able to go back and correct typing faux pas. I just learned to live with it...hopefully they will change it back where we can edit all the time

Reaction Score
ok, coach....

just to clarify what I apparently didn't, in the China game, they got more minutes because the game was decided earlier and they got in and could work on their game.
This game they got in...period. They can say they "played" in the Serbia game and not much else.

This of course is my opinion, but I will bet that I am right.

Don't think that either one of them will be writing home about how "they played". I'm not a believer in a "mop up time" of 40 seconds, especially for 2 outstanding players like Sims and Breanna . Might even be a bit embarrassing for them. My opinion- play them some minutes, or not at all.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
boontonbomber said:
Don't think that either one of them will be writing home about how "they played". I'm not a believer in a "mop up time" of 40 seconds, especially for 2 outstanding players like Sims and Breanna . Might even be a bit embarrassing for them. My opinion- play them some minutes, or not at all.

ok..agreeing to disagree

sTu

Reaction Score
I am starting to think that watching International women's basketball is getting more like watching an NBA game. One difference in how the International game is called that I dislike is allowing post players to fend off defenders with their off hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom