USA National Team | Page 3 | The Boneyard

USA National Team

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well.... I guess i'm one of those road geeks.... a new section of the Greensboro Urban Loop opened this past Thursday... and I figured since its the off-season.... as part of the festivities I would change my avatar to celebrate the newest highway section in the Interstate System. :D

The 3 digit 40 signs have always been my favorites like 240 in Memphis and Asheville.... 440 in Raleigh... 640 in Knoxville..but 840 is definitely my favorite looking in the whole system.

That will only last for a few days, Interstate 11 will have a 5.4 mile section around Boulder City, NV open very soon.

bbsamjj

Rutgers Rooter
Reaction Score
Those who didn't make the roster:

A. Gray
T. Mitchell
B. Sykes
M. Tuck
S. Wiese
N. Collier

Will be interesting to see if USA basketball ever settles on a successor to Bird. Clarendon, Diggins, Mitchell could all be that player.

Reaction Score
The National team begins its 3-day camp today in Seattle. There are many UConn girls in attendance, including 1 of our current stars, Pheesa.

They play China on Thursday. There are 19 girls at camp. They will need to get down to 12 by Thursday. Will be intersting to see who they keep. Here are the current players.

Seimone Augustus *
Sue Bird *
Layshia Clarendon
Napheesa Collier
Elana Delle Donne *
Skylar Diggins-Smith *
Stefanie Dolson
Sylvia Fowles *
Allisha Gray
Tiffany Hayes
Jewell Lloyd *
Tiffany Mitchell
Kelsey Mitchell
Breanna Stewart *
Brittney Sykes
Diana Taurasi *
Morgan Tuck
Sydney Wiese
Elizabeth Williams

I’ve put a * next to those I think are locks to make the cut. Leaving 4 open spots.

What 4 other players do you have??

I’d say..
Gray (SC/Dawn Ties)
Dolson (another big body)
T. Hayes
Pheesa

I don't think Seimone Augustus is a lock. Her play last year has regressed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom