USA 3 x 3 vs Belgium 5:40 AM | The Boneyard

USA 3 x 3 vs Belgium 5:40 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
USA out to a quick 6-0 lead. Katie off the bench at the 9 minute mark.

USA Leds 11-4 6 minutes left

Katie on fire has made Five 2 point shots USA leads 17-4

USA Wins 21-6 Completely Dominating Belgium

Belgium played so well prior to this game. Makes me wonder if they were intimated before the game started by seeing they were playing UCONN. OOPS meant to say Team USA:)

So much for predicting USA wouldn't score 21 points against Belgium

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No contest. USA 21-6 over previously undefeated Belgium. KLS puts on a shooting exhibition.
Must see TV for UCONN fans. Most of her shots don't even hit the rim. Clean swishes.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
USA plays Winless Andorra at 9:20. However that game won't be streamed

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
USA plays Winless Andorra at 9:20. However that game won't be streamed

andorra-jpg.6615

Andorra is the sixth smallest nation in Europe, having an area of 181 sq mi and a population of 85,029 in 2013. Its capital, Andorra la Vella, is the highest capital city in Europe, at an elevation of 3,356 ft above sea level. The official language is Catalan, although Spanish, Portuguese, and French are also commonly spoken. Annual precipitation is between 21-26 inches per year, including some snow.

Tradition holds that Charles the Great (Charlemagne) granted the original charter to the Andorran people in return for fighting against the Moors.

Given its relative isolation, Andorra has existed outside the mainstream of European history, with few ties to countries other than France, Spain and Portugal. In recent times, however, its thriving tourist industry along with developments in transport and communications have removed the country from its isolation. The people of Andorra have the 3rd highest human life expectancy at birth in the world – 84 years. Most credit this longevity to the fact that they don't post on the Boneyard. :rolleyes:

Andorra's mascot is the Fighting Mole Crickets. :cool:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Great news for team USA to have KLS contributing on the court. Katie Lou...the tape, always remember the tape. I really hope she has a program of ankle isolation/strengthening in her last year of HS. Looking forward to catching the replay.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
So glad to see KLS back on the court. For reference, KLS is a scorer similar to KML. Collier has been compared to Maya due to her work ethic and athleticism. Boykin is a "do everything" forward who just cares about winning and will do all the little things and then some. Absolutely love this class...

Reaction Score
So glad to see KLS back on the court. For reference, KLS is a scorer similar to KML. Collier has been compared to Maya due to her work ethic and athleticism. Boykin is a "do everything" forward who just cares about winning and will do all the little things and then some. Absolutely love this class...

In first play of the game against Belgium, the player Boykin was guarding drove to the basket and appeared likely to make the layup when Boykin swatted the shot away. They recovered the blocked shot and passed the ball out to the 3 pt line where Boykin was now standing and she swished the 3 !!
The game was pretty much over at that point.

Reaction Score
Any link for a replay?

I have been using the Olympic TV site. Replays available immediately after the event.

I'm a new at this so let me know if the link below doesn't work properly.

http://nanjing.ovp.olympic.tv/ - select the icon of the schedule just under the Live icon, then basketball, then the game.

To see previous day sessions, select the PREV button.

Sometimes the USA games have been incorrectly labeled. It appears that in one instance the games got off schedule and the titles for the games were for the time period instead of the teams. I think that was yesterday.

Note: There is a .PDF file of the basketball schedule and court assignments that has been true to form. Location is somewhere on the home page. The Nanjing schedule indicated that the next court 1 game for the USA is scheduled for tomorrow. The USA Olympic site seems to say tomorrow's game will be on court 2.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
You're correct the Master Schedule for the games does show the USA vs Taiwan on Court 1, @ 7 AM Eastern. http://result.nanjing2014.org/IRS/resYO2014/pdf/YO2014/BK/YO2014_BK_C08_BK0000000.pdf When I made my earlier thread I was using the USA Basketball's schedule

I have been using the Olympic TV site. Replays available immediately after the event.

I'm a new at this so let me know if the link below doesn't work properly.

http://nanjing.ovp.olympic.tv/ - select the icon of the schedule just under the Live icon, then basketball, then the game.

To see previous day sessions, select the PREV button.

Sometimes the USA games have been incorrectly labeled. It appears that in one instance the games got off schedule and the titles for the games were for the time period instead of the teams. I think that was yesterday.

Note: There is a .PDF file of the basketball schedule and court assignments that has been true to form. Location is somewhere on the home page. The Nanjing schedule indicated that the next court 1 game for the USA is scheduled for tomorrow. The USA Olympic site seems to say tomorrow's game will be on court 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom