US Basketball Writers Association (USBWA) All Americans | The Boneyard

US Basketball Writers Association (USBWA) All Americans

Reaction Score
If fans of Lou, Nika, & Dorka don't vote for Aaliyah, I don't see her being an AA

Reaction Score
Our AA candidates are from France, Canada, Hungary, and Croatia. Certainly All-International. Recognition is nice, but we all know there is only one award that really counts. Let's get after it!
Like this, 6 to win it all

Reaction Score
Aaliyah on the third team again. I sense a trend brewing…
Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I'm surpised Latson & Van Lith are out when Cooke is in
Lack of team success hurts and being a freshman hurts Latson.

Van Lith shot 40.5% from the field and 29.3% from 3 and had more assists than turnovers. Granted she is at the top of every defensive scouting report but still hard to be one of the top 15 in the country with that kind of inefficiency.

Feels like South Carolina should have more than one AA and Cooke is their best guard, so she makes sense on there to me.

Reaction Score
AE is deserving based on her offensive and defensive contributions. She is the one they can nor could not be without if they expect to win. She is a beast on the offensive end while guarding the other teams best player. I would only consider trading her for 1 of the other 14 players and that is Boston. Edwards was hurt a little bit by being on a team with so many contributors she wasn't properly recognized for all she did.

I still think UCONN has the best 5 in the country and if Azzi and Caroline can shoot above average in one game they could win it all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom