URI vs UConn in charity game at the sun 10/14 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

URI vs UConn in charity game at the sun 10/14

Reaction Score
Are tickets available to non-donors?
Tickets for the 2024 Basketball Hall of Fame Enshrinement Game will go on sale on Friday, September 13, via Ticketmaster and at the Mohegan Sun Arena Box Office starting Saturday, September 14.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
So they go on sale 9/13 on Ticketmaster. Does that generally mean midnight or 8am? Ty.

Reaction Score
Can someone share a link to the tickets, for some reason everywhere I look nobody has them available.

Reaction Score
Has anyone been able to successfully buy tickets? I think Ticketmaster is glitching and I’m getting this message that says “These tickets are no longer available” for every ticket

Reaction Score
Any donors who ordered pre-sale for this game get an e-mail from Uconn on their status yet ? So far I got nada.

"Be sure to place your ticket order by Tuesday, September 10 to ensure consideration. You will be notified via email about the status of your order by Thursday, September 12. If we are able to satisfy your order, you will receive additional details at this time."

Reaction Score
Has anyone been able to successfully buy tickets? I think Ticketmaster is glitching and I’m getting this message that says “These tickets are no longer available” for every ticket
Ya once in the cart no trouble but I did see error messages too. Enough tries that the first two I got in the cart I bought.

IMG_5544.jpeg

Reaction Score
Any donors who ordered pre-sale for this game get an e-mail from Uconn on their status yet ? So far I got nada.

"Be sure to place your ticket order by Tuesday, September 10 to ensure consideration. You will be notified via email about the status of your order by Thursday, September 12. If we are able to satisfy your order, you will receive additional details at this time."
I got mine around an hour ago

Reaction Score

I got mine this morning. It confirmed that I will be getting tickets, but it didn't say if the section I chose will be available.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What is happening is that someone already took the tickets you wanted. You need to hit refresh between each attempt.

Reaction Score
What is happening is that someone already took the tickets you wanted. You need to hit refresh between each attempt.
No that isn’t what happened, I was eventually able to buy the tickets it was preventing me from

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom