Urban Meyer Suspended 3 Games For Role In Zach Smith Domestic Violence Probe | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Urban Meyer Suspended 3 Games For Role In Zach Smith Domestic Violence Probe

C

Chief00

B87D2AAE-1FAB-419F-B251-7B02CA1A5A36.png

Another Chief prediction in the books.
The mother though being the one spilling the beans was a little surprise but unlike Chief she has immunity from this blaming the victim mantra.
Now maybe the folks who criticized Urban when he wouldn’t apologize to her or whatever the lightweight media was trying to get him to do - will see he had insights others did not have.

Reaction Score
Maybe the mother is crazy. I'm just saying that it is a data point. Zach's mother doesn't buy it either - but she would be more biased so take it with a grain of salt.

Report: Mothers of both Zach and Courtney Smith claim ex-OSU assistant is victim of retaliatory plot by ex-wife

I don't know what the facts are - other than clearly there was a volatile marriage - and lots of things that Urban did wrong here - for me, the suspension is because he lied on media day. If he had been honest on media day, I think there would have been no suspension.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
View attachment 34007

Another Chief prediction in the books.
The mother though being the one spilling the beans was a little surprise but unlike Chief she has immunity from this blaming the victim mantra.
Now maybe the folks who criticized Urban when he wouldn’t apologize to her or whatever the lightweight media was trying to get him to do - will see he had insights others did not have.

Charge your phone. If it dies who will coach up the casual investigators.

Reaction Score
Citing insufficient penalty imposed on Meyer, one Ohio State board of trustees member resigned (source: ESPN ticker).

C

Chief00

Citing insufficient penalty imposed on Meyer, one Ohio State board of trustees member resigned (source: ESPN ticker).
Conscious perhaps, grandstanding with the expectation of getting favorable news coverage despite the facts - is another possibility.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom